CFZ Cee Dee Lamb is About to Rip the League a New One

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
15 ints in 12 games played is performing? Now that I understand your standards for good qb play it all makes sense
How many were on dak?

Are picks typically an issue?

So his other 6 seasons were great?

So stats count now?

Leading the #1 scoring offense is not performing?

Havic

Reaction score
How many were on dak?

Are picks typically an issue?

So his other 6 seasons were great?

So stats count now?

Leading the #1 scoring offense is not performing?
He got exposed in Atlanta and became a headcase for the remainder of that season. Tbh he hasn’t been the same since the ankle injury. Dak has regressed. This season is a make or break for him. He can be redeemed or validated either way.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He got exposed in Atlanta and became a headcase for the remainder of that season. Tbh he hasn’t been the same since the ankle injury. Dak has regressed. This season is a make or break for him. He can be redeemed or validated either way.
Lol…..is that your dying breath?

Sounds like a wish list.

Dak will most likely have a great season with more weapons and zeke gone.

you will once again be stuck awaiting a playoff loss to blame on dak.

Enjoy!!!

I expect an dak extension on the horizon.

Havic

Reaction score
Lol…..is that your dying breath?

Sounds like a wish list.

Dak will most likely have a great season with more weapons and zeke gone.

you will once again be stuck awaiting a playoff loss to blame on dak.

Enjoy!!!

I expect an dak extension on the horizon.
I want to win a Super Bowl. I don’t think it’s possible with dak at the helm but would love to be proven wrong. Problem is, I keep getting proven right

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
CeeDee is another reason why giving Dak 50 million a season makes no sense. CeeDee seems to not want to take a hometown discount. We all know Parsons wants to be the highest paid defensive player in the league. These contracts are going to be a mess.
Worry about tomorrow's problem tomorrow. We have a game coming up soon, and all three of those guys you mentioned are playing in the game.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I want to win a Super Bowl. I don’t think it’s possible with dak at the helm but would love to be proven wrong. Problem is, I keep getting proven right
No you just keep blaming the wrong thing. We havent had a team capable of winning it al. You qb is everything guys just dont understand how football works.

Cowboys havent won diddly in 30 years. Daks only been here 7.

I dont think the cowboys will win either. Nothing to do with dak. Hes not the problem.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Sorry when did we all find out what Dak said in contract negotiations?

The market determines what these players make and their agents aren't going to let lowball offers stick. If you want to blame anybody for Dak's cost blame the Cowboys. If they were proactive and signed him to an extension sooner than they wouldn't have had to pay so much.

And it's happening again with guys like Hurts, Jackson, and Herbert. Wait until Joe Burrow gets his deal.

Dallas sits on their hands and keeps letting the market reset. The only time they've gotten away from this recently was with Diggs. They need to do the same with Lamb. SOON.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
No you just keep blaming the wrong thing. We havent had a team capable of winning it al. You qb is everything guys just dont understand how football works.

Cowboys havent won diddly in 30 years. Daks only been here 7.

I dont think the cowboys will win either. Nothing to do with dak. Hes not the problem.
Exactly. These fans lay 27 years of failure at Dak's feet while he was three years old the last time the Cowboys won it all.

And they act like changing QB's from Dak is going to be the magic formula that suddenly makes everything better.

Fans not fixated on one player realize that for the Cowboys to win it all, it's going to take a team effort. That includes Dak of course, who has to be better in big moments. But so does the rest of the team.

It's funny that fans that minimize Dak's contributions to wins and instead praise the rest of the team suddenly exclude the rest of the team when the Cowboys lose. They talk out of both sides of their mouth in order to support the anti-Dak agenda.

If it's the team and not Dak that contribute to wins, well shouldn't it be the team and not Dak that contributes to losses? But their minds don't even consider that possibility. Okay, rant over.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
We essentially get a: Year older CeeDee - b: 2 years removed from knee surgery Gallup- c: Brandin Cooks as your second option - d: A year older Ferguson - e: Explosive rookie Running back Deuce Vaughn coming out of the backfield to catch it - f: New Offense operated by Coach McCarthy.
Let's go!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Exactly. These fans lay 27 years of failure at Dak's feet while he was three years old the last time the Cowboys won it all.

And they act like changing QB's from Dak is going to be the magic formula that suddenly makes everything better.

Fans not fixated on one player realize that for the Cowboys to win it all, it's going to take a team effort. That includes Dak of course, who has to be better in big moments. But so does the rest of the team.

It's funny that fans that minimize Dak's contributions to wins and instead praise the rest of the team suddenly exclude the rest of the team when the Cowboys lose. They talk out of both sides of their mouth in order to support the anti-Dak agenda.

If it's the team and not Dak that contribute to wins, well shouldn't it be the team and not Dak that contributes to losses? But their minds don't even consider that possibility. Okay, rant over.
They really just dont understand the game to be honest.

They watch mahomes and brady and think they do it in their own.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
They have enough to win a championship right now. Had enough to win last year.
Last year no way. Lol

This year possibly. But even if they do, winning it all requires luck.

And there are about 6 teams that can win it all. Then theres mahomes. Good luck.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Well to be honest CD is setup to be a #1.
Gallup is a #3 possibly a #2, cooks is a great deep threat but isn't seen as a long term anything and will fill the gap from the other 2. The rest are jags so yes all you have left is CD who will get most of the looks by default. He needs to do a better job getting open on the outside consistently.
You think Cooks is filler??? I hope the rest of the league overlook him like you do because he will really surprise people then on what he will mean to this team. Ceedee will be the guy, don't get me wrong, but Cooks will make them pay when they pay too much attention to CeeDee.
Gallup, well he will keep defenses honest. Good hands and can make plays, but does disappear at times. Somewhat expected but perfect for a #3 WR

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
All they needed was the QB to show up when it mattered.
Thats a very hollow analysis. Your better than that.

If the QB has to carry you to every single win then that should tell you all you need to know about the quality of the team around the QB.

The Natural

Reaction score
Thats a very hollow analysis. Your better than that.

If the QB has to carry you to every single win then that should tell you all you need to know about the quality of the team around the QB.
The QB didn't have to carry the team, he just had to not turn the ball over. That's not asking too much of the QB and you're better than that if you think it is.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The QB didn't have to carry the team, he just had to not turn the ball over. That's not asking too much of the QB and you're better than that if you think it is.
Again, that is a weak analysis.

You focus too much on the QB so its all you see.

How did the Oline play? The run game? The receivers? Did they all play great and Dak just didnt show up?

As well as the defense played did they cave in the 4th when we needed them the most? How was the play calling? Any big injuries that affected the offense? Was the kicker missing extra points?

Ect.....ect......

Score was tied 9-9 at halftime and Dak threw no interceptions in the 2nd half.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I heard it all around this time last year. We were going into the season with people wondering if Lamb could be the #1 go-to guy for the Cowboys. Some even doubted if he could be that #1 guy.

I was never as sure about any other player being ready for the role. Anyone still have any questions about whether he can be that guy? This offseason, it seems like we've almost overlooked and maybe underappreciated Lamb. His contributions to the offense can't be overlooked.

Not to mention, he's still very young. I mean, it's hilarious how young he is coming in this year. He's turning 24, so he's still actually maturing. That's insane if you ask me.

As good as he was last year, he'll be even better this year. Add to that Brandin Cooks and Michael Gallup, Deuce, Pollard, the new TEs, and I think we've got a team in the making.

Could we miss a player like Noah Brown? Maybe a little bit, here and there. But what we gain by filling those spots with other players makes up for what we lose with Zeke and Schutlz, who kind of are what they are.

That said, Lamb isn't done with his career yet. In fact, he's just getting started. And I'm certain that this year he's going to rip the league a new one, and be in the top 3, maybe 5ish receivers in the league.
Nate says he was surprised how muscular he got since last year.

The Natural

Reaction score
Again, that is a weak analysis.

You focus too much on the QB so its all you see.

How did the Oline play? The run game? The receivers? Did they all play great and Dak just didnt show up?

As well as the defense played did they cave in the 4th when we needed them the most? How was the play calling? Any big injuries that affected the offense? Was the kicker missing extra points?

Ect.....ect......

Score was tied 9-9 at halftime and Dak threw no interceptions in the 2nd half.
Why was the game tied 9-9 at halftime instead of us being up?

Thats what I thought.