CeeDee Lamb with an interesting update to his Instagram story

Hadenough

Reaction score
I don’t know if this is thread-worthy. It probably isn’t.

Ceedee posted this image on his Instagram story, which if you don’t know is a type of post that viewers specifically have to click on. It disappears after 24 hours, and the poster can see who has viewed it.

This is his post -

IMG-0621.jpg

Tobey McGuire’s Spider-Man (the best portrayal of Spider Man) putting on his symboite suit - in the film where he becomes evil; an anti-hero, so to speak.

Is this nothing? Is it worth paying attention to? Is there a hidden meaning?

https://www.instagram.com/cee2x___?igsh=MWw3eTJkNmgydnZrNQ==
Wooohooo! Means he is sitting out!

Chasing6

Reaction score
I was just replying to the guy that called me out on something and then immediately does what he was trying to call me out on.
Jerry announced he wanted to see more tea leaves. So I believe GM Jethro has been the one holding everything up.

I also don't believe distractions are good for business.

RoboQB

Reaction score
On the other hand, it must be real nerve racking having to deal with the likes of capboy. One can only imagine.
Maybe Jerry and Gene could invite CeeDee over to the house for a play date with Stephen. They could watch cartoons together while CeeDee's agent takes a helicopter ride with Jerry to the yacht.
They should have a deal ready by the time Gene brings the boys back from getting ice cream...lol

Retro88

Reaction score
Jerry announced he wanted to see more tea leaves. So I believe GM Jethro has been the one holding everything up.

I also don't believe distractions are good for business.
They've both done their part to hold it up but every single day that this goes on will cost Jerry more money. This situation won't get any cheaper when Chase signs or we start losing games.

Chasing6

Reaction score
They've both done their part to hold it up but every single day that this goes on will cost Jerry more money. This situation won't get any cheaper when Chase signs or we start losing games.
Well GM Jethro saves $1M per game. CD has to be down over $2M so far.

CWR

Reaction score
So if I'm playing along with the supposed message I'd read it as he's going dark. Negotiations have taken a turn and it's about to get nasty. That's IF I'm going along with some hidden meaning...

CWR

Reaction score
Why was Jefferson signing before CD?

Who gets to decide who signs first?
The free agents for any given year all meet up and draw straws. Apparently the Cowboys all got the longest straw, hence the highest contracts.

By no means could it have been our completely competent FO making a mistake.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I took it as he's ready to be traded to a rival. Regardless, I'm not too concerned given the state of this team. Trade him and get the picks seems more appealing at this point.