Chaz Green

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
In his twitter pics he appears to be in great shape physically. It was game conditioning he had issue with after not playing a game since college(late 2014).

His lateral movement is suffering badly, imo. Whether he's able to correct it or not by the time the season starts remains to be seen. Hip problems and subsequent operations are tough to overcome, even though it was supposed to be successful. Let's just hope he improves.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was much worse then, but I didn't think it was too great in that first half either. Bottom line is the kid needs work.
That's a pretty good assessment. The thing some seem to forget is how long it's been since he played in a actual football game. He recently turned 24 and is a low salary investment so I'm willing to be patient with him.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's a pretty good assessment. The thing some seem to forget is how long it's been since he played in a actual football game. He recently turned 24 and is a low salary investment so I'm willing to be patient with him.

Agreed. I think this player requires some coaching and some patience.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Yup. Wasn't watching his side, but didn't see anything where the camera pointed out something bad. Progress.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yup. Wasn't watching his side, but didn't see anything where the camera pointed out something bad. Progress.

Definitely better, but he did get beat at least once pretty badly on a speed rush. I think the announcers pointed it out.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Definitely better, but he did get beat at least once pretty badly on a speed rush. I think the announcers pointed it out.
But he stayed with it and didn't allow a sack. Dak stepped up and wasn't touched

Reactions: Ken

Ken

Reaction score
Keep in mind....only his 2nd game in the NFL and he played very solid tonight. I like the toughness I saw, we may have something here after all ..

Wood

Reaction score
He looked good early then really wore out

exactly. Looks like conditioning issue and maybe lack of some mental toughness that Broddius was talking about last week. But he looked really good in 1st quarter. Bigger than I was expecting. Saw him pull few times and is athletic. Just needs to trust his base and anchor better.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
First round pick Taylor decker looks horrible in Detroit. Brandon scherf couldn't even be the teams right tackle so they moved him to guard. Let Chaz develop and just hope he stays healthy