Check in for DC forum refugees

Xelda

Reaction score
I don't know how to like anything here either, but I do like my avatar. I like all my avatars though. They've been Dallas Cowboys, so what's not to love?

kskboys

Reaction score
rofl.

I was dying not being able to add to that. I even sent Ksk a pm, asking whats what about the posting issue. Was never able to post anything else. Thise threads were gold... wish I was able to add to that.
Have no idea if I answered you or not. Depends on the day!!!! Some days I could post, others I couldn't. Same w/ PM's.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Rowdy avatar takes some getting used to. lol
Yeah...I'm not a fan of Rowdy. No offense to KSK...but Rowdy is way too creepy for my taste!! I'm still trying to figure out who in the Cowboys organization thought Rowdy was a good idea!! :facepalm:

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Ask for help? Do men do that? I once drove 100 miles out of my way because I refused to stop and ask for directions.

I just spit my drink out after reading that. ROFL- Did that really happen? 100 miles? You are really a man's man.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I would have "liked" a few posts on this thread but didn't see any option to do so. Do they put us on a restricted like diet here too? lol
It's temporary thing. Once you have access to the likes, you don't have to worry about running out.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Well I finally earned the right to like. lol. Glad to see so many names from the "other site". Guess we won't be seeing any Landry Hat titles around here :)