Check in for DC forum refugees

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Well I finally earned the right to like. lol. Glad to see so many names from the "other site". Guess we won't be seeing any Landry Hat titles around here :)

The Landry Hat use to be 25,000 posts but it got changed 30,000 posts right before I got 25,000 posts. Coincidentally I just got my Landry Hat this season, along with heathsg and Runwildboys. lol

Xelda

Reaction score
I don't know how to like anything here either, but I do like my avatar. I like all my avatars though. They've been Dallas Cowboys, so what's not to love?
I just spit my drink out after reading that. ROFL- Did that really happen? 100 miles? You are really a man's man.
I've driven over 100 miles out of my way not even knowing I was lost. My family is still trying to figure out how I made it Padre Island with no traffic on a delightfully scenic pastoral road. Traffic was crappy once I caught up with the family. I constantly surprise myself at how lost I can get.

Xelda

Reaction score
I'm with you, Juggernaut. I thought about naming myself Landry's Hat here. That's as close as I could get to it.

Last edited:

Xelda

Reaction score
Yeah...I'm not a fan of Rowdy. No offense to KSK...but Rowdy is way too creepy for my taste!! I'm still trying to figure out who in the Cowboys organization thought Rowdy was a good idea!! :facepalm:
Eloquently put. Rowdy is freakish on so many levels. I can't like anything yet, but I still do.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I haven't figured out how to change my name on here. Maybe I can't. Or maybe I'm old and computers confuse me.
You can’t change screen names.. unless you donate money becoming a “supporter”then they’ll let you.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just spit my drink out after reading that. ROFL- Did that really happen? 100 miles? You are really a man's man.

No, just being a smart ***. I have driven out of my way before because I wouldn't stop and ask directions, but never anything close to 100 miles.

Quickdraw

Reaction score
The Landry Hat use to be 25,000 posts but it got changed 30,000 posts right before I got 25,000 posts. Coincidentally I just got my Landry Hat this season, along with heathsg and Runwildboys. lol

It got changed because coogi was spamming the boards once he found out how many posts he had to have. His one liner "sheesh" and "Agreed" were probably 75% of his posts.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
It got changed because coogi was spamming the boards once he found out how many posts he had to have. His one liner "sheesh" and "Agreed" were probably 75% of his posts.
I think he had like 3000 posts in 1 day

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LMAO, they should have made him mod on the last day, no one openly wanted it more.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
They only closed the forum to get out of sending me my fedora! Bass turds!!

q2IKb2e.gif

Last edited:

Juggernaut

Reaction score

I figured it probably had something to do with coogiguy03. I believe his spamming also caused the forum change that merged consecutive posts if they were created within 2-3 minutes of each other.

cowboyec

Reaction score
glad the ol' gang made it out safe and sound.
I feel bad....the old forum closed and it was pretty much all my doing...or those dang eagles fans.
any way....thanks for makin me feel welcome over there....glad to know Im not alone over here.

from Cowboy Eric......now cowboyec.....love you guys.
°focus
°fight
°finish

nobody

Reaction score

I never got close. Never cared to post enough to earn it. I suppose I could have, but that means I'd have been more inane than I already was.