Chido is all hype

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
not seeing it with 24. Dude was beaten like a drum all day long.

Do you have a goal in life to prove you are always wrong?

I don't understand why people are so happy to say things that make them appear foolish.

It's similar with people that proudly exclaim they've never heard of a player that is on the Cowboys roster. Why would someone be proud of being clueless about the Cowboys roster?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Do you have a goal in life to prove you are always wrong?

I don't understand why people are so happy to say things that make them appear foolish.

It's similar with people that proudly exclaim they've never heard of a player that is on the Cowboys roster. Why would someone be proud of being clueless about the Cowboys roster?

Great counter, xwalker. Really digging into the data there, bucko.

Dak has a semi-good week and you crawl out of your hole. Should I embarrass you so bad again that you crawl back into the dark?

lukin2006

Reaction score
Those Detroit receivers were making some pretty good catches. I think he needs better ball awareness. Hopefully, that will come in time. The lack of turnovers should be concerning...

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Those Detroit receivers were making some pretty good catches. I think he needs better ball awareness. Hopefully, that will come in time. The lack of turnovers should be concerning...

This I agree with. I was expecting more takeaways by now. I think we CAN get some against Houston if we stay disciplined, and we MUST pounce on those opportunities. Watson throws erratic balls from time to time, and those we MUST intercept.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great counter, xwalker. Really digging into the data there, bucko.

Dak has a semi-good week and you crawl out of your hole. Should I embarrass you so bad again that you crawl back into the dark?

I was embarrassed that time you approached me in public and tried to grope me.

That was very creepy.

Number1

Reaction score
Chido was under attack, and Stafford had more time than expected

until either Gregory or Charlton start capturing the edge Chido may see a lot of days like this

call me crazy but I still say Brown is the only natural LC on the team (athletes who can do it well are rare)
we'd be far better off with Brown at LC, Lewis in the slot, and Chido at FS
I thought this is where they were headed when the moved Jones to RC and didn't draft a FS

but they don't listen to me

Not that Chido is a bad LC, Brown is just better 1 on 1, remember Brown was starting at LC and benched for getting frustrated and dropping INTs.

Also the ugly reality is Woods and Frazier just don't think like a FS. Heath is ok at FS, but a better SS.

I know the switch can't be made now ... just saying

lukin2006

Reaction score
This I agree with. I was expecting more takeaways by now. I think we CAN get some against Houston if we stay disciplined, and we MUST pounce on those opportunities. Watson throws erratic balls from time to time, and those we MUST intercept.

Elite defences create turnovers. We are not quite there. Better safety play might help...

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Second year guy is giving blanket coverage. Stafford is arguably elite, if not he's on the cusp of it. He can be elite at times. He was dropping 10/10 passes on a good WR corps on a team that is good offensively.

Sometimes you have to give credit to the other guys. It's the NFL.

It's like was said here, modern rules, no way to defend a perfectly thrown ball. Chdio needs to be a bit more of a ball hawk, but man, we can't sit here and ask every Dallas CB to be Deion.

He's doing better in coverage than guys like Carr, Jenkins and Brown.

zerofill

Reaction score
Dude was on them like glue from what I saw. The only way he was stopping some of those catches was with P.I. calls on him.

He will learn some of the tricky things veterans do to get away with it over time.

But, some of those passes were just insanely accurate. I felt bad for the kid actually...

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Took you four games to realize he had an off day?

HE'S A ROOKIE FROM CU.......

Credibility.......zero

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Awuzie is ok.

JLewis and Brown are not. Both gave up TDs.

Not sure what happened to JLewis. He’s terrible.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score

Chido was right where he should be on throws where he was beaten like a drum. Stafford made great throws and the Lions WR's made WOW catches with Chido all over them. He is playing very well. Weak link in the secondary? A Brown and J Lewis. Chido and B Jones are both playing well. Brown did not play well this week but has been solid. I can see why Lewis was on the bench. Heath didn't have a great game either. Chido is a strength not a drum that is being beaten

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
But but but Detroit’s receivers made plays? That’s the rationale? Isn’t that what Chido is supposed to do if he’s this “good” player? He got roasted. Period. Spin it how you like.