Chiefs' Owner is Worst Owner in Football Apparently

Kwyn

Reaction score
Jerry is loved because he overpays, don’t hold them accountable and gives them plush, fancy facilities with all the bells and whistles.
One of the things that the Cowboys knocked out of the park was treatment of players families.

Gameday has in stadium family facilities including daycare/play areas and first class treatment.

Family is important to all of us and players are no different. This is an area where the Cowboys have been first class for years.

Jayinem

Reaction score
If you're defending the Chiefs owner here, you have to also defend Jerry Jones in the 90's. Can't have one without the other, both won 3 Super Bowls, both great owners for life right? Because the team that wins the Super Bowl is because of their owner, not a thousand other factors.

Big_D

Reaction score
If you're defending the Chiefs owner here, you have to also defend Jerry Jones in the 90's. Can't have one without the other, both won 3 Super Bowls, both great owners for life right? Because the team that wins the Super Bowl is because of their owner, not a thousand other factors.
If it was even close to the same thing Andy Reid wouldn't be there and Hunt would be running the show right now. You think this is comparable to this clown because they don't have an upgraded locker room or dietician.

Jayinem

Reaction score
If it was even close to the same thing Andy Reid wouldn't be there and Hunt would be running the show right now. You think this is comparable to this clown because they don't have an upgraded locker room or dietician.
Jerry gave Jimmy control though over the team that he hasn't given ever since.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Do you consider the Bulls ownership great? They won SIX Championships, but the dynasty ended because they wanted to move on from Phil and didn't want to pay to keep the roster together.

I mean you guys have this mentality that winning automatically means great ownership, and it just isn't true.

Big_D

Reaction score
Jerry gave Jimmy control though over the team that he hasn't given ever since.

That's the point. He took over with a complete disregard for a quality coach or his players or the fans. In 94 it completely became about him and still is to this day.

Jayinem

Reaction score
I think we can all agree that if Mahomes wasn't there, the Chiefs would not have any Super Bowls except the one they won 50 years ago.

Andy Reid scouted Mahomes moved up in the draft and got him. Nobody ever credits Clark Hunt with doing that.

Give Hunt a little credit for hiring the right coach but come on. It doesn't make him some great owner that it happened that way.

The owner didn't want to pay Tyreek Hill. Most thought the Chiefs weren't winning after that, but somehow they did. Did Hunt do that because he knew he could win without him? I don't buy that, it's because he's a notoriously cheap owner.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Imagine bagging Mahomes for what, over a decade on the cheap, win a bunch of SB trophies already, and still be called the worst owner in football. This was clearly paid for by Jerry Jones and Stephen and brought to you by the same guys that think Dak should get paid 60 million a year.

C'mon, look at this guy. What more do you need to know? :muttley:

Big_D

Reaction score
I think we can all agree that if Mahomes wasn't there, the Chiefs would not have any Super Bowls except the one they won 50 years ago.

Andy Reid scouted Mahomes moved up in the draft and got him. Nobody ever credits Clark Hunt with doing that.

Give Hunt a little credit for hiring the right coach but come on. It doesn't make him some great owner that it happened that way.

No one is defending Hunt. I don't care about him or the working conditions in KC. But he certainly doesn't make stupidazz decisions on a regular basis that kill his team. There's a big difference. We might have the finest facilities, but still have a huge turd in charge of not trying to win anything. It's one big game for him and his kid.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
As ownership, sometimes you can’t be buddy buddy with the players. You treat it as a business and don’t coddle the players.

If you’re the owner hanging out with the boys, then you’d be… well… Jerry Jones with nothing to show for in decades.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Positive or negative most of the takeaways from this poll are frivolous stuff that’s just opinion based and so subjective. Do think cowboys should listen about the training facilities though

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Imagine bagging Mahomes for what, over a decade on the cheap, win a bunch of SB trophies already, and still be called the worst owner in football. This was clearly paid for by Jerry Jones and Stephen and brought to you by the same guys that think Dak should get paid 60 million a year.

I'll trade them TODAY!

khiladi

Reaction score
C'mon, look at this guy. What more do you need to know? :muttley:
200w.gif

He’s age into this…

kskboys

Reaction score
t
Not all the players who voted have played for the Chiefs. There is an obvious reason that players all around the league don't like the guy. I have no idea nor do I care to find out, but you seem eager enough to figure out why Jerry isn't the most hated. Let me know what you find.
Already done, learn to read closer. Jerry isn't hated because he pays well, and this was a poll of players.

kskboys

Reaction score
Did you even look at the poll results?

It’s kinda obvious you didn’t.
I did not, what is the point? Explain why it's obvious, and how it's relevant. We are discussing why the super bowl winning owner is voted the best owner. It's kinda obvious you missed that.