Chiefs' Owner is Worst Owner in Football Apparently

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Exactly
You just have to read this thread and realize how absolutely stupid and moronic many Cowboys fans are to still think Jerry is a good owner and the guy whose team us winning SBs is bad
To be fair many see him as a good owner because of the financial success.

He was on his way to becoming one of the greatest owners until winning championships wasn’t enough.

But when you place your own personal agendas above what’s best for the football team then most fans care little about the financial success.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Winning championships doesn't mean he is the best.

If the Cowboys just won the super bowl would Jerry Jones suddenly be the best owner in the league? NO.
If they begun winning multiple Super Bowls it would be a legit argument.

I’d argue in those early years when Jethro was taking care of business side and Jimmy the football side they were a dynamic duo.

And Jethro was on his way in becoming a great owner until his ego got in the way and wanted to prove he was a football guy.

But yea,he’s already been inducted for his contributions . I’ve often said if it wasn’t for his ambitions to be a celebrity football guy he could have been one of the greatest owners.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Sure he’s the best. They are winning championships . The rest are just talking points.

I’m sure we’re all excited how grand our facilities are , how well our players and their families are being taken care of while we choke and come up short in the playoffs. Lol
How do people continue to not only miss the topic of this thread but what the poll was to begin with.

For an employee company success is not the only thing that contributes to job satisfaction.

Company blowing EBITDA out of the water and everyone getting a double bonus is great but that doesn’t mean that the fact the work environment is a place where employee cars in the lot are getting catalytic converters jacked, harassment and discrimination are rampant and the toilets are always broken is irrelevant.

People commenting basically saw “Chiefs owner” and, since we’re here, added “Jerry” to their brain and then just posted whatever they wanted. People reinventing the entire topic because they want to pop off about Jerry.

We get it. As a GM he’s left much to be desired, but around here, every topic is just a free for all where posters can’t even be bothered to be even slightly aware or what the thread is about.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How do people continue to not only miss the topic of this thread but what the poll was to begin with.

For an employee company success is not the only thing that contributes to job satisfaction.

Company blowing EBITDA out of the water and everyone getting a double bonus is great but that doesn’t mean that the fact the work environment is a place where employee cars in the lot are getting catalytic converters jacked, harassment and discrimination are rampant and the toilets are always broken is irrelevant.

People commenting basically saw “Chiefs owner” and, since we’re here, added “Jerry” to their brain and then just posted whatever they wanted. People reinventing the entire topic because they want to pop off about Jerry.

We get it. As a GM he’s left much to be desired, but around here, every topic is just a free for all where posters can’t even be bothered to be even slightly aware or what the thread is about.
Sorry but for most fans there’s nothing more important than winning.

The fact the Cowboys facilities and country club atmosphere is awesome for the players most fans don’t care if we are choking in the playoffs .

Bragging rights for popularity , financial success, etc are only important or talking points to fans if we’re having success on the field . Which is afterall how it all begun.

Smith22

Reaction score
I am of course assuming that the person responding to my post can understand English and has actually bothered to read and understand my post before flapping his gums but i guess im wrong
I'm sure you are wrong a lot. If you need a hug let me know.

Big_D

Reaction score

I think it’s more that no one cares at all about the working conditions around the NFL and how KCs facilities relate to other teams. Now fans are going to compare facilities??? lol that’s when you know we reached a new level of desperation.

erod

Reaction score
They hate him because they can't walk all over him. I actually know the man professionally from the past, and he's a good man who runs a tight ship like his father.

He's not into whiskey and ****** like Jerry.

Players like playas.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
They hate him because they can't walk all over him. I actually know the man professionally from the past, and he's a good man who runs a tight ship like his father.

He's not into whiskey and ****** like Jerry.

Players like playas.
Yea, the Hunt family is one of the most respected around the league .

The best ownership that lives in Dallas.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Sorry but for most fans there’s nothing more important than winning.
Are we so simple minded that we are incapable of discussing anything else?

Don’t people get tired of every single thread devolving into ranting about two or three topics? Jerry, Dak and “losing”.

It’s boring and a sign of a mediocre community.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I think it’s more that no one cares at all about the working conditions around the NFL and how KCs facilities relate to other teams. Now fans are going to compare facilities??? lol that’s when you know we reached a new level of desperation.
It wasn’t a fan poll. It was a players poll.

The Zone could just limit the entire board to three or four posts

“Dak Sucks”
“Jerry Sucks”
“Team Sucks”

Oh, and
“The modern world sucks”

Just sticky those four megathrrads and disable the ability to create any other post.

Reason being is that those four subjects make up about 90% of all the content on this forum.

khiladi

Reaction score
What does “good facilities” even mean? “Bells and whistles”? Are the facilities actually good enough to get the job done? Appears to be be do.. what are you comparing it too? Well Vegas as this or that.. of course, Arrowhead wasn’t built in 2020..

KC stadium is one of the most fan-friendly non BS stadiums in the league for the football experience.

Look at the “Commanders” and what they did. They decided Landover was better than RFK, even though there was no better football experience for the Commander fans than RFK and no more hated to play in for opponents. They hate FedEx in DC.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

Imagine bagging Mahomes for what, over a decade on the cheap, win a bunch of SB trophies already, and still be called the worst owner in football. This was clearly paid for by Jerry Jones and Stephen and brought to you by the same guys that think Dak should get paid 60 million a year.

can we switch owners. The should have to give us a 1st round draft pick along with that, since theirs is worst. ;)

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Are we so simple minded that we are incapable of discussing anything else?

Don’t people get tired of every single thread devolving into ranting about two or three topics? Jerry, Dak and “losing”.

It’s boring and a sign of a mediocre community.
Sure, there’s several off topic forums and threads.

Last couple days I’ve been discussing in another thread about Jethro’s paternity lawsuit. I love off topic threads in off season.

This threads title intent was click bait not for an off topic . Not sure what reaction you’d expect ?

And when an argument is presented that we have great ownership or trying to prop it up against championship winning franchises , that’s going to be shot down. Again , what would we expect ?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
What does “good facilities” even mean? “Bells and whistles”? Are the facilities actually good enough to get the job done? Appears to be be do.. what are you comparing it too? Well Vegas as this or that.. of course, Arrowhead wasn’t built in 2020..

KC stadium is one of the most fan-friendly non BS stadiums in the league for the football experience.

Look at the “Commanders” and what they did. They decided Landover was better than RFK, even though there was no better football experience for the Commander fans than RFK and no more hated to play in for opponents. They hate FedEx in DC.
No doubt the Cowboys facilities are one of if not the best. I’ve been to the Star. It’s truly state of the art facility and complex . That’s all great.

But as long as we are winning nobody would care if we were practicing in a cow pasture.

1942willys

Reaction score
I did some googling on Hunt and there are no indications that he is a POS.

BUT he does not take crap from people; and runs a tight ship

He is spending BIG money to upgrade the facilities; and one could legitimately say this should have been done years ago but to use THAT as an excuse to call him the worst owner...

The entitlement and me me me culture might have more to do with this poll than anything else