Chiefs releasing Kareem Hunt

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Not that there's a huge difference, but did they say it was domestic related? All I've seen so far is that he "brutalized a woman"...
Good question, I think I just assumed it was domestic, but not sure actually. But you're right, at the end of the day it doesn't matter much.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Good question, I think I just assumed it was domestic, but not sure actually. But you're right, at the end of the day it doesn't matter much.

That's the first thing I assumed too...

Dre11

Reaction score
I heard both. And he is an incompetent fool in both cases.

It is one thing to be dumb. Then to apologize for being dumb.

My guess is one of his 6 daughters got to him. He should've never let the organization use him as a guinea pig

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I'm curious why some feel that Hunt will be back on an NFL team very quickly while Ray Rice's career was basically over after his incident?

ksadler1

Reaction score
Here's what I don't get after watching the video. Why was she hanging around? If I were her, I would have ran to a different zip code.

There was definately some instigating going on there. Almost makes me wonder if she got paid to keep quiet. Been way too long since it happened for nothing to leak til now...

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I'm curious why some feel that Hunt will be back on an NFL team very quickly while Ray Rice's career was basically over after his incident?
Frank Clark, Tyreek Hill, Zeke, Adrian Peterson are all still playing

Dre11

Reaction score
Wait, he is a victim?

Wait, did anyone say he was? Snyder and Bruce used him as guinea pig to appease the fanbase because of his popularity. He was stupid to begin with, because I wouldn't had made any statements or did any interviews. Bruce Allen is the one who made the decision to bring Foster in.