Chiefs releasing Kareem Hunt

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Good point, I forgot Rice was quite a bit older.

Indeed.

His last season with the Ravens, he only had 600 or so yards after busting 1000 every previous year. The Ravens were already considering moving on from him. He'd lost more than just a step or two.

To further belabor the point, look at Michael Vick. Dude did hard time for animal abuse and had no problem getting on a roster when he got out because teams still felt he could offer something.

A certain ex-49er QB who won't be named is regularly pointed out to be not on a team because of his, here unspecified, odd pregame behavior. However, I'd wager if that guy was actually an elite top ten QB, he'd be playing right now regardless of his issue.

TWOK11

Reaction score
I’m generally more critical of this “MeToo” culture than most and catch a lot of crap for my refusal to automatically believe accusations just because they are made.

That being said, you can’t punch and kick on woman ON CAMERA and expect anything other than the worst possible outcome. Dude is pond scum and a complete idiot, he deserves everything he gets.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
PNCaZ50.jpg

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Line both Zeke and Hunt up in the backfield at the same time. Can run either one or pass, would be dangerous
Getting a back like Hunt is not like finding a unicorn.

He was a good college back that the Chiefs got in the 3rd round.

Dallas' issue is that they want this "Dunbar" back and they won't commit to spending the pick.

They did scout players like Nyheim Hines in this past draft, so perhaps that is something they will think harder about.

All I know is that Elliott is the V-8 and we have nothing to help or replace him.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Meh. He pushed her away. She retaliated and hit him in the face. Then someone else off camera from the hallway pushed a guy into her and both he and her fell to the ground while she apparently hit the wall. A little while later Kareem still seemed upset, confronted her again and then kicked her without intent to injure.

I don't see "brutality" in the TMZ video headline, and it's not comparable to the physical violence Race Rice engaged when he literally punched out his girlfriend.

Who does this benefit the most? The NE Patriots again.

Yup, hands down the luckiest franchise over the last 18 years. Everything continues to fall into their laps. They have played in one of the worst divisions with 3 train wreck franchises that automatically gives them 6 wins most of the time. Now this year the team that is poised to knock them out loses one of their best players who kills the Pats when they play them.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
In today's world, it might be what they called in olden days "fightin' words".
The 19 year old girl said Hunt kicked her out when she wouldn't put out for one of his friends

His friend then stole her cell phone when they took video of the assault...he gave it to police later when he lied and said she left it in his room..... the friend is the one that then started claiming she used the racial slur

the girl also said the hotel clerk wouldn't call the police and said that is what you get for a being a ho

Kevinicus

Reaction score
So your tweet is accurate and the story on NFL is wrong?

GSM nothing - just quoting a source.

The story on NFL.com that you linked says the exact same thing:

Neither the NFL nor the Chiefs had seen the video before it was released Friday, a source informed of the situation told Rapoport. The NFL made several attempts to obtain it. The hotel said it was corporate policy to only turn over surveillance video to law enforcement. Cleveland Police Dept. public information officer Jennifer Ciaccia confirmed to NFL.com the police did not release the video.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
After watching the videos... good riddance.

In NFL terms - he just Ray Rice'd himself.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
And LOL at the NFL not being able to get this tape. They turned over every stone for evidence on Zeke and yet they can’t find this video but TMZ can? TMZ can get it but the NFL cannot?

Embarrassing

TMZ probably pays a lot more than the NFL.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Getting a back like Hunt is not like finding a unicorn.

He was a good college back that the Chiefs got in the 3rd round.

Dallas' issue is that they want this "Dunbar" back and they won't commit to spending the pick.

They did scout players like Nyheim Hines in this past draft, so perhaps that is something they will think harder about.

All I know is that Elliott is the V-8 and we have nothing to help or replace him.
Would have liked Scarborough for those smash mouth runs but he doesn't have the talent of Hunt. We need to set another back in this draft that can, like you said, help or replace him if need be

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
. "The NFL's investigation, which began immediately following the incident in February, will include a review of the new information that was made public today."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...iefs-release-kareem-hunt-after-video-surfaces

This is absurd. Why has he been allowed to play all year if they knew about this in February. They only put him on the list once the video was released?

Zeke should absolutely be pissed off - actual footage and he is allowed to play - what in the world!
Ya,,,This!,,,o_O