Twitter: Chunn called up from practice squad

Rayman70

Reaction score
The Cowboys have reportedly offered a more than fair contract to Zeke. So should they over pay? I say no. I’m willing to trade him if he can’t agree to fair compensation. Time for the Cowboys to stand pat. Ball is in Zeke’s court.
NO..WE AGREE. Just sayin, its not time just yet to go the nuclear option like the Chargers have. What they did was dumb...either that, or they never planned on keeping him anyway.

catiii

Reaction score
I think both sides are willing to go a couple of regular season games before making necessary concessions to agree to contract terms. I expect Zeke to be signed in time for Week 3. Cowboys will have a 1-1 record.
Just my opinion, but the odds are if we went 1-1 without him, we'd still go 1-1 with him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Slater is just throwing stuff out there hoping some of it sticks. She knows nothing. Truth is, only a very select few know whats going on...you can count them on 1 hand. My gut says Robinson is 1 of them, and the other might be Fish. THATS IT. Other than Zeke and the Jones family...I doubt anyone knows anything.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Chunn being called up was going to happen anyway. Garrett liked how he played in camp etc. Nothin wrong with CYA.

LittleD

Reaction score
Zeke is lighting a fire to his money. Jerry may soon decide like the Chargers that RB's don't deserve 2nd contracts. Zeke is hooked like
a catfish and no way he has any leverage except to pay his fines and write a check for some of that rookie signing bonus. Jerry Wins!

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Chunn being called up was going to happen anyway. Garrett liked how he played in camp etc. Nothin wrong with CYA.

Then why cut him and risk losing him to another team in the first place?

Nope. That statement makes no sense.

CWR

Reaction score
Time to make a call to Melvin Gordon and make sure it gets leaked.

Gordon would be worth a second if we could sign him significantly cheaper than Zeke. Then we could flip Zeke later. I know that sounds like Madden but yeah lol.

Problem is Gordon wont be much cheaper than Zeke. Our best course of action is likely to draft another rb imo.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
And tbh that group of running back's won't a scare any team in this league.
Expect defenses to stop loading the box...

Fine, then it makes it much easier for Tyron, Williams, Fredbeard, Martin, and Collins and Witten to do their stuff. Which is run the ball.
90% of the run game is making the hole, 10% is reading and hitting the hole.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Zeke will demand a trade soon.

Doubt it. I think Zeke’s agent already knows that the biggest contract he can get is from Jerry. They are using their only leverage… The withholding of services. I don’t think they are trying to play the “I can get more here“ game. His agent knows that the Gurley contract is widely considered to be a mistake. No… I think the only thing they are really saying is “you can’t get to where you want to go without me, Jerry...not with the way your offense is built”. I’m sure Zeke’s agent is even using Dak a reason why Zeke should get paid top dollar

Rayman70

Reaction score
Then why cut him and risk losing him to another team in the first place?

Nope. That statement makes no sense.
simple. You cant hang on to everyone on the 53. Its a shell game. They had to stash him somewhere lol..it was just sumantics.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

7c44dfa4-b7e2-4875-abf3-d6eb66668855_text.gif

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
No team in the NFL thinks they are done when their tailbacks are out of the game.

It’s a passing league and if Dak passes well we will win and if he doesn’t we will lose and that is with or without Zeke.
POST OF THE DAY WEEK AND MONTH