News: Claiborne has groin injury, possible sports henia

gmoney112

Reaction score
That sucks but it did just make him cheaper to retain. I wonder how much he'd accept a multi year deal for right now?

windjc

Reaction score
I thought a hernia was around the abdomen. Not in the groin?

John813

Reaction score
Dang, well these two injuries take some wind out of a crazy win.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I thought a hernia was around the abdomen. Not in the groin?

Well, it sounds painful.

A sports hernia is a strain or tear of any soft tissue (muscle, tendon, ligament) in the lower abdomen or groin area. Because different tissues may be affected and a traditional hernia may not exist, the medical community prefers the term "athletic pubalgia" to refer to this type of injury.

Macnalty

Reaction score
If sports hernia we need to move on and get the next man ready, godspeed to your recovery MO you have played well this year. The line will be short on teams that will feel sorry for us.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Borrow TOs hyperbaric chamber and let Mo incubate in there for 10 or so days.

basstapp

Reaction score
This would be a big loss. I would expect the cowboys to make a move to replace him with a good corner. If you can land Hayden with a 2nd or 3rd they should pull the trigger.

Sydla

Reaction score
This would be a big loss. I would expect the cowboys to make a move to replace him with a good corner. If you can land Hayden with a 2nd or 3rd they should pull the trigger.

I don't think they will do that at all. I think they'll move Brown or Scandrick outside.