News: Claiborne has groin injury, possible sports henia

visionary

Reaction score
Listening to that also. Good thing we didn't try to extend him during the season!

I knew we should have given him a 6 year with ONLY 50 million guaranteed "hometown" discount deal that many homers were clamoring for a couple of weeks back

This guy is made of cardboard, has a low IQ and is lazy

What's not to like ?

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I knew we should have given him a 6 year with ONLY 50 million guaranteed "hometown" discount deal that many homers were clamoring for a couple of weeks back

What's not to like ?

Wrong

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Horrible news. Mo has been doing fantastic. Next man up but this hurts.

CWR

Reaction score

What's not to like ?

Wow what a crap post. The guy has worked his tail off and always had a good attitude. Hes been a punching bag for years but he kept his chin up and played terrific this year. Where do the lazy accusations come from? He's certainly not the smartest player and it took him several years to simply understand how to study film and develop a football IQ, but now that he is recognizing things on the field hes playing at an elite level. By all means crap all over him now that he is injured and conveniently ignore whats hes done this year to support your troll agenda.

Your post add very little to this board. The mods need to create a whinner zone for posters like yourself. Im sure 6-1 is tough on you too. It.makes it difficult to spew your negativity doesnt it? Thank you for reminding me to update my ignore list, as you will be add it to it immediately.

visionary

Reaction score
Wow what a crap post. The guy has worked his tail off and always had a good attitude. Hes been a punching bag for years but he kept his chin up and played terrific this year. Where do the lazy accusations come from? He's certainly not the smartest player and it took him several years to simply understand how to study film and develop a football IQ, but now that he is recognizing things on the field hes playing at an elite level. By all means crap all over him now that he is injured and conveniently ignore whats hes done this year to support your troll agenda.

Your post add very little to this board. The mods need to create a whinner zone for posters like yourself. Im sure 6-1 is tough on you too. It.makes it difficult to spew your negativity doesnt it? Thank you for reminding me to update my ignore list, as you will be add it to it immediately.

No please no!!!
Anything but your ignore list
Please, have mercy

I'll try to make less sense next time
Will that work?

ragman

Reaction score
I'm seeing and hearing that Mo is out for the year. Church out 4 weeks.

Wilcox and Brown will take their places.

Common Sense

Reaction score
This is a huge bummer. Hopefully it's not as bad as it sounds.

If Claiborne is out for the year, then we've got a player who is averaging less than 10 games a year in five seasons, and has only managed to string together high-quality play in seven of them. If he's willing to come back next year on an incentive-laden, one-year deal while we draft a more reliable replacement, great. But there's no way you can justify signing him long-term at this point.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Ouch this is a huge setback. He was playing the best football in his NFL life. Hope he recovers fast, we need him. In regards to a long term deal, his injury history is worrisome but I cannot dispute that he has been excellent this year.

31smackdown

Reaction score
Has his injury been confirmed yet? If he has a sports hernia I think he should be done for the year at that position. You cannot burst without a shooting pain. When you try to play through it you just end up being a slower, less quick twitch player, which does not work for a CB.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Bud Dupree had sports hernia surgery in August, and he's just back to practice for the Steelers. As mentioned, Newman came back in 6 weeks.

LittleD

Reaction score
Bud Dupree had sports hernia surgery in August, and he's just back to practice for the Steelers. As mentioned, Newman came back in 6 weeks.

Yes, Newman had one and came back in 6 weeks because that man is a warrior and loves playing football more than anything else.
He's still going strong after all these years in Minnesota. Mo on the other hand goes out for months every time he gets a hangnail.
I have to admit that he played great this year and has shown well when healthy but, he just can't stay healthy and can't be
depended upon. Have to look for someone else in next year's draft.