Coaching blame?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So Moore should go as well as Richard?

I like Richards. I like Moore, but he is young. I want a REAL HC in here. I would leave it up to the HC to decide.

I would always prefer seasoned, proven coaches over raw recruits. Even though I like the job Moore has done this year.

I would have no issues if he came back.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I actually liked him when he threw the flag at the ref, the problem is, he's needed to be an awesome person like that all along to his players too. That's where he's failed. Hopefully this is the final season of this.

He's just a dud. Not much else you can say. He is a plain as jane, puppet, figure head. Absolutely nothing special or unique about anything he does. Brings NOTHING to the table.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If Cowboy fans are looking for our HC to be the difference on Game Day, we are barking up the wrong tree as long as Jerry has breathe.

Cowboys under Jerry’s “ jocks to socks” mingling Mgmt are a talent dependent team.

aria

Reaction score
I was being sarcastic when I gave him credit. Believe me, as a former coach, I don't want to see coaches fired, but JG needs to go.
So when you said you thought he did a great job by being hands off and letting Moore do his job, Richard do his job, etc you were being sarcastic?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He's just a dud. Not much else you can say. He is a plain as jane, puppet, figure head. Absolutely nothing special or unique about anything he does. Brings NOTHING to the table.
Besides needing a Real HC to gain support for new stadium after falling into the 5-11 Funk when has Jerry brought in any HC since the Jimmy era that wasn’t a puppet type dud?

aria

Reaction score
I like Richards. I like Moore, but he is young. I want a REAL HC in here. I would leave it up to the HC to decide.

I would always prefer seasoned, proven coaches over raw recruits. Even though I like the job Moore has done this year.

I would have no issues if he came back.
So you don’t criticize Moore at all for the NO game? You are aware the first 3 games were against 3 of the worst teams in the league? I think some people got a little too excited.

Cmac

Reaction score
…..simply a delusional organization.....failure to develop talent, failure to coach up to an NFL level, not physical, lacking speed across the board, shaky kicker, shaky QB, and a OL that is regressing (no longer the strength or physical).

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A coach that sees results?

But ok...I’ll go along with your comments.
Yes, but when he doesn't see results he needs to step in and take over. Maybe Jerry doesn't let him or maybe he can't. Either way, he needs to go.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Fans simply need to accept that Coaching isn’t going to be a strength for the Dallas Cowboys.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Besides needing a Real HC to gain support for new stadium after falling into the 5-11 Funk when has Jerry brought in any HC since the Jimmy era that wasn’t a puppet type dud?

I dont see where that question even matters in this conversation.

When I say we need a "real HC", thats exactly what I mean. NO PUPPETS.

Are you asking me the likelihood? 20% maybe?

But regardless, its what we need.

And even if he hires ANOTHER puppet, THIS PUPPET has to go.

My God after 14 years with Garrett its pretty obvious that he sucks and needs to go.

Get him outta here.

For the sake of change if NOTHING else.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I dont see where that question even matters in this conversation.

When I say we need a "real HC", thats exactly what I mean. NO PUPPETS.

Are you asking me the likelihood? 20% maybe?

But regardless, its what we need.

And even if he hires ANOTHER puppet, THIS PUPPET has to go.

My God after 14 years with Garrett its pretty obvious that he sucks and needs to go.

Get him outta here.

For the sake of change if NOTHING else.
I understand but what you are wanting isn’t a real option with Jerry.

Not unless there’s a financial crisis or total collapse.

Perspective on our dilemma with Jerry’s ways is an important component of our coaching situation.

Last edited: