Coaching blame?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So you don’t criticize Moore at all for the NO game? You are aware the first 3 games were against 3 of the worst teams in the league? I think some people got a little too excited.

Did you not post here last week? I completely blamed Moore.

1a and 1b were Moore and the Oline play last week.

Today...........other then running Pollard that 3rd time in a row, I really didnt have much of an issue.

But I will say this.............Pollard needs to be out there in the 2 minute offense. Pollard is our big play guy in the run game. He should have been in from the middle of the 3rd quarter on.

Although he probably wasnt because they didnt trust him in pass blocking.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I understand but what you are wanting isn’t a real option with Jerry.

Not unless there’s a financial crisis or total collapse.

I dont see what that has to do with my point at all.

Its still time for Garrett to be fired.

So bring on the next puppet. Im ready.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
…..simply a delusional organization.....failure to develop talent, failure to coach up to an NFL level, not physical, lacking speed across the board, shaky kicker, shaky QB, and a OL that is regressing (no longer the strength or physical).
:hammer::hammer::hammer:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I understand but what you are wanting isn’t a real option with Jerry.

Not unless there’s a financial crisis or total collapse.

So here is a question for you..............

What has to happen for you to want Garrett fired?

You seem to stick up for him no matter what.

I guess if we lost 15 in a row you would defend him because.............."Jerry will never bring in a real HC"?

aria

Reaction score
Did you not post here last week? I completely blamed Moore.

1a and 1b were Moore and the Oline play last week.

Today...........other then running Pollard that 3rd time in a row, I really didnt have much of an issue.

But I will say this.............Pollard needs to be out there in the 2 minute offense. Pollard is our big play guy in the run game. He should have been in from the middle of the 3rd quarter on.

Although he probably wasnt because they didnt trust him in pass blocking.
No, I didn’t, it was an honest question.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Looks what happened to the Bengals since Lewis left.

Just look at that big proud picture you have of Garrett running out in front of his team with a mean look on his face. LOL

How do you even have something like that as your signature? Are you head over heels in love with him?

Seriously.............Its embarrassing. :huh::muttley::thumbdown:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Just look at that big proud picture you have of Garrett running out in front of his team with a mean look on his face. LOL

How do you even have something like that as your signature? Are you head over heels in love with him?

Seriously.............Its embarrassing. :huh::muttley::thumbdown:
No, I see Garrett as a positive influence over Jerry’s instincts despite his coaching flaws.

I’m not sure otherwise where my hope would reside in overcoming our greatest handicap.

He’s been the most effective Puppet this era influencing building a more consistent winning culture and solid team thru the draft.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Too much evidence on Garrett. Marinelli should have also been gone a few years ago. I'm also losing patience with Richard. Players are to blame as well but scheme and leadership should change first.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No, I see Garrett as a positive influence over Jerry’s instincts despite his coaching flaws.

I’m not sure otherwise where my hope would reside in overcoming our greatest handicap.

He’s been the most effective Puppet this era influencing building a more consistent winning culture and solid team thru the draft.

LOL.........whatever you say buddy. "the best puppet we have had"

That does not warrant some monster size picture of Garrett in your signature. You come across as a guy that thinks he is the best coach in the NFL.

WHO would put a poster of a puppet HC like that in their signature?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
LOL.........whatever you say buddy. "the best puppet we have had"

That does not warrant some monster size picture of Garrett in your signature. You come across as a guy that thinks he is the best coach in the NFL.

WHO would put a poster of a puppet HC like that in their signature?
Someone who enjoys walking thru Land Mines in Social Media taking on the Lynch Mob with a subject I feel strongly about.

No, I’d fire Garrett in a heartbeat if I believed Jerry would stop his meddling and GTF out of the way. That’s who my target is Buddy!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Someone who enjoys walking thru Land Mines in Social Media taking on the Lynch Mob with a subject I feel strongly about.

No, I’d fire Garrett in a heartbeat if I believed Jerry would stop his meddling and GTF out of the way. That’s who my target is Buddy!!

So why the huge picture of a guy you think is a puppet you would fire in a heartbeat?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Is there a way to make the pic smaller ?

And just explained why I support Jason as our Head Puppet.

How do you "support" a guy you think is a puppet that you would fire immediately?

How is that "support"? And why do you have his picture in your signature?

Zeke, Dak, Cooper, ect....ect.... These pictures I could understand.

Garrett? Why?

Eightneight

Reaction score
Why is it that after the first three games there’s props to JG, Kellen Moore was the next McVay and Richard has always been a defensive genius but after two losses, largely caused by players to two good teams, that this is all on JG?

Where’s the Moore criticism? What about the Richard criticism? What about the Dak criticism from today? What about the Zeke criticism from New Orleans? What about all the missed tackles?

This game lost by the players. I just want to know how some of you change so quick or even blame the coaching on this loss? What coach could overcome 3 INT’S vs the Packers?
I've been criticizing Richards for weeks now. The defense as a whole has taken a step back. LB'S are constantly out of position.

aria

Reaction score
I've been criticizing Richards for weeks now. The defense as a whole has taken a step back. LB'S are constantly out of position.
Yeah, same here, I just haven’t seen any threads about him or Moore, especially Moore and for the first three weeks that’s all there was...praise for Moore and Richard.