Coaching Matters and a Super star QB. See KC

StuckMojo

Reaction score
WE CAN"T AFFORD JONES, I wish people would stop posting this, how the hell can you get him, lamb, JAK, and Micah and other signed!! There's other options
Probably gonna make Dak, Lamb and Micah highest paid at their positions and more 1st round exits.

John813

Reaction score
Crazy part about KC was that they had an explosive offense with Hill, decided he wasn't worth his next payday and traded him.
Since then, they've won back to back SB's. Miami has benefitted with Hill, but that has lead to two wildcard exits with Hill being a non factor in those games.

They now have a legit defense and the #1 QB in the league. God help the AFC if they can land a stud WR on a rookie contract.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
meanwhile the Stans refuse to want to chance drafting a new qb to see if we can find the next Mahomes …. mediocrity is fine with half this board
They are so sensitive you cant say anything critical....let alone suggest drafting a new qb.
Look at how they treated cooper rush 2 years ago.
I dont think i have ever seen a player coddled and so viciously protected...and i cant figure out why.

Its not because hes a cowboy because they have no problem throwing other players under the bus protecting him.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
meanwhile the Stans refuse to want to chance drafting a new qb to see if we can find the next Mahomes …. mediocrity is fine with half this board
Actually, they use the same reason (excuse?) the Garrett fans used to use when trying to defend keeping his as the HC. "What if the next guy is worse?"

And yes, mediocrity is perfectly fine with most of this board, just ask the ones who keep pounding their chests over regular season stats and wins as some sort of measuring stick against teams that keep going to super bowls every other year. At some point you would think people would grow tired of having to watch other teams play in the big games every year, but I guess not. "But we finished 12-5. So what if Mahomes has played in 4 super bowls. Who cares that SF and Philly have been to the super bowl 3 times each since 1995. We're the NFC East champs, so suck it."

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
These guys are probably embarrassed for us... RIP Tuinei (BEAST)

Rnpxh19.png
this is impossible…. i was told yesterday by some that the only reason Emitt was successful and won superbowls ( he said something not nice about their Messiah ), was because the entire team was hof and pro bowlers … defense wise does not seem to fit that narrative

DandyDon52

Reaction score
There were other factors, SF would have won the game in regulation, if KC doesnt block the extra point kick 20-19.
SF gave KC a easy 7 points with the punt fumble! SF maybe wins if not for that.
Shanahan called a good 1st half except in red zone, hence nothing or fg's instead of td's.
In the 2nd half he stopped running and went to the pass which was a mistake. When they started running again in late 4th
they started scoring again.
Red zone last SF drive in ot and again in red zome 2 passes and 1 run should have been 4 runs with cmc.
It was shanahann messing up again more than the KC defense , although both kc and SF defense played good.

All this helped KC win the game.

But while jerry thinks dallas is " close" lol cowboys are way behind SF and KC so no way are they getting to or winning a SB in next 3 years.
Jerry had a chance if he got BB, but he didnt even interview him big LOL.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not only that, they traded up to get him.
Our team does not have a GM or at least a working competent GM.
Trade up to the Jones boys is the MOON.
You see how the Bills traded up 1 spot and took Kincaid, right out of Jerry's hands?
Jerry was probably half drunk by the point then the rest of the draft went to dog poo.
Can't run an NFL franchise off the cuff needs hard work and knowledge of the game.
You get the idea.
Yes, men surround Jerry and please advise after years of worthless picks why does Will McClay still have a Job?????

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
They didn't luck into Mahomes. They drafted him with the 10th pick in the draft, even though they already had a solid qb in Alex Smith. This FO would have ridden Smith til retirement before looking for a qb. It's what they will likely do with Dak, and never come close to winning anything with him.
Yea they lucked into him. Just like the Pat's drafted Brady and got lucky. It's not a given any player you draft will be productive but there is some luck if the one you draft turns into a generational player. We need some luck.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Actually, they use the same reason (excuse?) the Garrett fans used to use when trying to defend keeping his as the HC. "What if the next guy is worse?"

And yes, mediocrity is perfectly fine with most of this board, just ask the ones who keep pounding their chests over regular season stats and wins as some sort of measuring stick against teams that keep going to super bowls every other year. At some point you would think people would grow tired of having to watch other teams play in the big games every year, but I guess not. "But we finished 12-5. So what if Mahomes has played in 4 super bowls. Who cares that SF and Philly have been to the super bowl 3 times each since 1995. We're the NFC East champs, so suck it."
what is scary is they keep demanding he is the highest nfl player in history because of second in mvp voting ( one vote ).

Dak over Dallas fans are the worst

acr731

Reaction score
But while jerry thinks dallas is " close" lol cowboys are way behind SF and KC so no way are they getting to or winning a SB in next 3 years.
Jerry had a chance if he got BB, but he didnt even interview him big LOL.
Jerry is afraid that BB would take the media spotlight away from him. He's not going to have any of that. If anyone feels the need to create a list of the reasons why MM was brought back for another season, this will be at the top of the list. MM doesn't pose a threat to take media attention away from Jerry.

Last edited:

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yea they lucked into him. Just like the Pat's drafted Brady and got lucky. It's not a given any player you draft will be productive but there is some luck if the one you draft turns into a generational player. We need some luck.
Luck favors the bold.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
.....but would our defense have kept the game close as KC's did? Cherry pick some examples. Mahomes tossed an INT, RB fumbled in the redzone, and the team stayed together. On our end, the finger-pointing begins and self-destruction starts, followed by dumb penalties. Not in KC. We and a host of other teams can't overcome that. We just saw that against GB.
I'm talking about if Dak was the Chiefs QB... Then again, they wouldn't have been in the Super Bowl if that was the case

acr731

Reaction score
I'm talking about if Dak was the Chiefs QB... Then again, they wouldn't have been in the Super Bowl if that was the case
But I would be willing to bet if Mahomes is on the Dallas roster they do much better against GB than Dak did. They might still lose because of the defense, but Mahomes would have given them the chance that Dak will never be able to match.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Or we could have charles haley come in, take his meds away for a week////and instead of our players peeing on themselves....Haley can just pee on them.
Good one
I was eating breakfast and I almost choked :)

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
But I would be willing to bet if Mahomes is on the Dallas roster they do much better against GB than Dak did. They might still lose because of the defense, but Mahomes would have given them the chance that Dak will never be able to match.
I think the defense would have played harder knowing that Mahomes was at quarterback and it isn't over just because they gave up a long drive to start the game.