Cobb and Cowboys close to deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cobb has way more targets, but their percentage of catches per target is basically identical, 69% to 70%.
He was talking about the last 3 years, and Beasley has more targets, although not by a lot. Their stats on a per game or per catch basis are very similar.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Difference between this year and last year is we aren’t signing Cobb to be a 1 like we tried last year with Hurns. He’s going to be a 4/5.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Really, With us getting more from both Cooper and Gallup, Cobb does not need to even exceed Beasley. If irs close, and Im sure its at a better price, then it works fine.
Also , does not mean Dallas ignores WR in the draft if value pops up.

Aven8

Reaction score
Where have I heard that rallying cry before?
:huh:

Well what other choice do we have? No draft picks worth a crap, and we aren’t spending money. Plus Cobb is a luxury at this point. So is Berry. We can make it with Heath and Hurns, or Austin. But what if?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He can play on the outside as well, can be a deep threat down the middle.

He can also do "injured" much better than Beasley ever could.

I'm just not overly impressed by looking at what the guy did five years ago. But, if he comes cheap? I guess. Either way, it's not a move that impresses me a whole lot.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are people acting like Cobb rarely plays? He missed half of last year. He missed a total of 4 games the 4 years before last season.

Sean Lee he is not.

His last full season played was in 2015. The second of TWO in his EIGHT YEAR career.

Status
Not open for further replies.