Video: Colin Cowherd reacts to Dak's contract

kskboys

Reaction score
You are right, he is telling the truth but, won't matter. People only want to hear what they want to hear. To easy in this day and age to discredit people for simple critical thought.

A simple thing like cap increases are a perfect example. Cap increases work in the same way a minimum wage increase works. The more you pay, the more things cost because prices get raised. The more you raise the cap, the more players demand because the more cap there is to spend. People act as if a cap increase will be static. That's not how it works. If the cap goes up, guess what, the price it costs to sign an average punter will go up as well and that's at every position, across the board. So this idea that because the cap will be increased, the higher salary number that's coming with this contract, won't be a problem is simply incorrect. It's going to cost more to sign everybody around Dak, that much more so the increase in cap will be eaten up quickly. It's going to be a problem down the road, regardless of if people want to accept that or not.

Sigh.........
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Extremely well done my good sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Section446

Reaction score
When the FO cannot tell the difference between good and great, they will continue to pay great for good. This is nothing new. It is the reason what they are what they are.

The evaluation of talent and pricing of that talent is the Achilles Heel of this franchise and I do not see that changing.
That is a /thread post. They paid good great again.

Dre11

Reaction score
He got a lot of money and they had to completely rebuild and he still consistently makes the playoffs.

He has carried that franchise on his shoulders since about 2017.

Plus.. He already has a Superbowl.

He has a super bowl due to the legion of boom and Marshawn Lynch. since they left he hasn't got past the second round. Is he good yes, but why do people ignore context

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Well you love Dak, he is our football savior. He is our Franchise QB.
The road to Football hell is paved with good intentions....
Gosh the thing that just blows my mind is people think Dak will actually take this team to a SB. Again this is not anti dak, or pro anyone else.
It's that this team has functioned one way for 26+ years, over pay their guys because they are afraid of the unknown.
This lemming style thinking will not pay off in the end. It's the teams who go against the grain are the ones who come out on top.

The team that drafts Mahomes at the 10th pick when they have a Dak like player at QB already.
Then go away forever since you’ve given up.

Dre11

Reaction score
A Dak stat applauder asking why people ignore context? Spare me the hypocrisy please.

there's no hypocrisy, stat padding to me is dumb and stupid, what is a player suppose to do when they're stop playing? ....lol
the Atlantaa game dont happen if thats the case

dckid

Reaction score
you actually believe they only win 4 games with Dak when they won 5 with Dalton? are you really saying that with a straight face?
Lol. They will win 7, 8 or 9 games. Stuck in neutral..

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
When the FO cannot tell the difference between good and great, they will continue to pay great for good. This is nothing new. It is the reason what they are what they are.

The evaluation of talent and pricing of that talent is the Achilles Heel of this franchise and I do not see that changing.
Guess Im glad it wasnt Dak Achilles, might have a been a longer rehab,,, Jerry better pray that Daks ankle issue is 100 percent.

morat1959

Reaction score
We got our Dak discount his first 4 years so it all evens out - no one mentions that he was on pace for nearly ~7,000 yards & ~40 TDs when he got hurt last year. He’s good enough to win a super bowl or 2 but not with this defense.
Delusional!

morat1959

Reaction score
And Dak has been the model average QB. The guy who will whip up the minnows and disappear against the better teams
I never forget the infamous line by Colin Coward after Dak FIRST NFL game........Jimmy Garrapollo is a franchise quarterback Dak Prescott is not. Coward used all of ONE game as his sample size and since then I don't put much stock into anything he says.
Why? He nailed it on Dak.

dfense

Reaction score
Ohhhh I see...I mean if Dak was facing the Cowboys defense he too would've marched right down the field and scored like Russell Wilson did. I don't think Dak has ever faced a defense as bad as the one we fielded last year.
Seattle's D wasn't all that either.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
Today cowherd said he wasn’t going to talk as much about the cowboys.

so by pointing that out he was again talking cowboys. It was like a 15 min segment too. Who’s he fooling? Without cowboy hot takes none of these guys have any kind of rating.