Twitter: Colin: Gap between Dak and Dalton is not massive

pansophy

Reaction score
We are losing games because the defense sucks, not because the offense isn’t putting up enough points. Is Dak better than Dalton and two solid defensive players? In my book, no.

I mean I would have paid Dak instead of Zeke, but then why draft Zeke at all. But I digress. Point is Cowboys are putting up decent offensive numbers with 0 starting OL. Moore leaving could be bad, but assuming the offense continues to work why aren’t we spending this money on defense?

khiladi

Reaction score
And Dak has 9 passing TDs this year....
I get the 6 starts but that’s last year for Dak.

So they basically added a meaningless game against the horrendous Commanders to end last season to make Dak look better, though he completely choked against the Eagles.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That stats are for 6 games. So it isn’t just one game in regards to Dalton.
That’s the point.
Dalton's stats this year are not impressive. The game Sunday was. If you want compare stats with Dak Dalton will fall way short. Yarage, passer rating, QBR, ppg and other stats all heavily lean toward Dak.

Of course, now here is your chance to say stats don't matter, only wins, despite the fact you were the one that mentioned stats.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Not really when you consider the investment in the OLine, running game and WR's. Giver Aaron Rodgers that and he's winning at least another title or two.
Too bad we invested in Romo instead of getting Rodgers. We probably win 3 more with him. But we settled for Rudy.

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
Dalton's stats this year are not impressive. The game Sunday was. If you want compare stats with Dak Dalton will fall way short. Yarage, passer rating, QBR, ppg and other stats all heavily lean toward Dak.

Of course, now here is your chance to say stats don't matter, only wins, despite the fact you were the one that mentioned stats.

LOL
The stats are identical.
Tag isn’t worth what he’s asking for. Which is why he was tagged.

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
Lol wow so I just listened to it and I just have one question...

Is Colin Cowherd coming on Cowboyszone and making talking points based on my posts?

Cowherd is simply saying what everyone already knows. No one hates Tag. But he’s not worth what he’s asking for. And you can just keep Dalton whos basically the same QB, save the money and draft a rookie QB on a cheap 5 year deal.

conner01

Reaction score
Anyone who think dalton is better than Dak have to realize no team offered dalton a starting job
If Dak is let go he will be offered a starting job very quickly