Twitter: Colin - Hard to evaluate Dak

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Preach Brutha!!

"Excuses are monuments of nothingness. They build bridges to nowhere. Those who use these tools of incompetence, seldom become anything but nothing at all.”
Google Time Machine

Dak Prescott: Psycology Undergrade | Masters in Workforce Leadership

Career highlights and awards
Exclusive Franchise QB Tag 2020

Please Colin....my blind eyes can't see. So hard to evaluate Dak:facepalm:
Preach. Its amazing they can't actually come up with real facts to back their claims. That's why I try not to get involved anymore. The amount of fallacies that spew out of their mouth with no factual data to back it up screams idiocy. That can't be corrected by you or me.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Yes.

And the ownership.

An ownership that badly ignored the team for years as long as Romo could keep the team competitive.

Then he broke down, they cleared him off the books and made a huge number of good decisions to rebuild the team and try to get back to compete.

But now with the final building block at QB hanging in the balance it's stalled.

Like all of us, I want to believe McCarthy is going to change everything.

I am just not sure.

It took him 2 All Pro QBs over his years in GB to win 1 SB with Rodgers?

Total it took 12 years in GB?

He will not have that here.

2-3 years at the most and that All Pro QB is not ready from what I can see.

Like our team that constantly shrinks from adversity..

our QB has now developed the same afflictions.

He has not risen to overcome his obsticles..

when is that?

Has he taken us as far as he can?

Is paying him a Kings Ransom going to eliminates his obsticles and take him to the next level?

History says probably not.

People who receive large amounts of compensation usually throttle back. They are not prone to push as hard as before they got paid.

It's only human nature.

:huh:
Hey Red

I realize the All Pro instead of Pro Bowl was just an innocent oversight
Just some trivia and the massive difference between Pro Bowl (which is a joke) and ALL PRO.
2 QBs make All Pro each year....that's it.

In the last 50 years, the Dallas Cowboys have had only 2 QBs make ALL PRO

• Roger Staubach ...1971
  • Tony Romo..... 2014

That's it in 50 years

If Dak ever makes All Pro, that would really be quite the accomplishment!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He's as bad as the trolls here. No matter how many times the evidence is presented and he is proven wrong - he still finds ways to find some nonsense to spread to the sheep.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I pull for Dak at every term, but honestly, the term Trust Fund Quarterback fits pretty well. Not his fault though!
On offense at least, he has had the table set for him better than few have before him. And really, for most of 4 seasons, not just one or two.

Still hope he tears it up this year.
:flagwave:
Not his fault that he's had it better than guys like Stafford in Detroit his entire career (except for 1 stud WR) or Tannehill had it in Miami, or Rodgers even (not a single 1st round RB or WR..ever) , or Wilson, or Allen in Buffalo, Jones in NY, or any Jags QB (lol), etc etc, etc, etc.
That's about as true as it gets,, truly fascinating.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Preach. Its amazing they can't actually come up with real facts to back their claims. That's why I try not to get involved anymore. The amount of fallacies that spew out of their mouth with no factual data to back it up screams idiocy. That can't be corrected by you or me.
The fact is they don't have enough material for a full show but want that money. There is just not enough to talk about without getting creative.

Cowerd has evaluated Prescott both bad and good and the only thing left is to admit he doesn't know how to evaluate him. How much something can he come up with about nothing?

Look at us and the stuff we're forced to come up with in order to stay engaged with each other.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
The fact is they don't have enough material for a full show but want that money. There is just not enough to talk about without getting creative.

Cowerd has evaluated Prescott both bad and good and the only thing left is to admit he doesn't know how to evaluate him. How much something can he come up with about nothing?

Look at us and the stuff we're forced to come up with in order to stay engaged with each other.
I'm talkin about people on here. I don't listen to talking heads they just want clicks for $$. If you look at Dak's career now as a whole theres no way hes not in the top 8-10 qbs in the league. He's top 3 when you talk about qbs under the age of 30.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's as bad as the trolls here. No matter how many times the evidence is presented and he is proven wrong - he still finds ways to find some nonsense to spread to the sheep.
And that, my fiend, is the game they all play.

I used to scratch my head about Faulk's vendetta against the Cowboys and in particular, Romo. There was just no connection and then I realized, that's his role on the panel and even if Romo has a good game, he had to react with "just wait, he'll screw it up". All of this is a set up and scripted to deliver what they want to keep viewers. Look at how many can't stand the messengers and can't wait to bring their stuff here.

Everything any of these talking heads say about the Cowboys ends up here. I don't have to seek them out, just wait and most of the time it's someone hatin' on the talking head and asking posters here to "hate him with me". C'mon y'all, group hate. I guess that makes them feel better so it does serve a purpose.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm talkin about people on here. I don't listen to talking heads they just want clicks for $$. If you look at Dak's career now as a whole theres no way hes not in the top 8-10 qbs in the league. He's top 3 when you talk about qbs under the age of 30.
I don't know about top 3 but he is a top 10 QB but I guess the Dakaters think this brain trust can do better. Not me, I know they can and have done worse. They are all about luck with QB's.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I don't know about top 3 but he is a top 10 QB but I guess the Dakaters think this brain trust can do better. Not me, I know they can and have done worse. They are all about luck with QB's.
Under 30 you got
1. mahomes
2. jackson
3. dak
4. watson
5. wentz

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Hey Red

I realize the All Pro instead of Pro Bowl was just an innocent oversight
Just some trivia and the massive difference between Pro Bowl (which is a joke) and ALL PRO.
2 QBs make All Pro each year....that's it.

In the last 50 years, the Dallas Cowboys have had only 2 QBs make ALL PRO

• Roger Staubach ...1971
  • Tony Romo..... 2014

That's it in 50 years

If Dak ever makes All Pro, that would really be quite the accomplishment!
Thanx for not roasting me over the fact check QB thing.

Yeah..understood.

So it all boils down to what are our personal observations and past examples.

Seasons come and seasons go. Only the big titles are how you are judged.

As a fan..I am just tired of getting participation trophies.

I want to arrive at our goal. Winning is all that matters as a fan.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

so very true

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
HK
You really think Dak is better than Watson?
Yes. He is more consistent than watson. Dak has had a better run game but watson has had Dhop to bail him out for his entire career. IDK why ppl sleep on the weapons that Watson has had on the outside. Dak did benefit from a better O line. but Watson benefited from a better defense that put his offense in better field position. Watson still tends to hold the ball a little longer than I would like. TBH those 2 can be interchanged I like both if it makes you feel better.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
So obviously behind Mahomes and Jackson, that leaves only Watson as a comparison, unless someone wants to brings Wentz, Goff, Jones into this discussion, I believe you brought some pretty interesting perspective and accurate alignment here.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
And that, my fiend, is the game they all play.

I used to scratch my head about Faulk's vendetta against the Cowboys and in particular, Romo. There was just no connection and then I realized, that's his role on the panel and even if Romo has a good game, he had to react with "just wait, he'll screw it up". All of this is a set up and scripted to deliver what they want to keep viewers. Look at how many can't stand the messengers and can't wait to bring their stuff here.

Everything any of these talking heads say about the Cowboys ends up here. I don't have to seek them out, just wait and most of the time it's someone hatin' on the talking head and asking posters here to "hate him with me". C'mon y'all, group hate. I guess that makes them feel better so it does serve a purpose.
Yep, and if there's more than one - let's say 3, one will side with the player while the other two just straight up bash the guy. Romo took heavy fire. It was actually pathetic that these guys in the media can't find better content. That's the World we live in though, good news isn't click worthy.
And I agree with something Dana White said, the owner of UFC. He said because all of sports is shut down that there will be a bunch of lay-offs. Sweet!

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
So obviously behind Mahomes and Jackson, that leaves only Watson as a comparison, unless someone wants to brings Wentz, Goff, Jones into this discussion, I believe you brought some pretty interesting perspective and accurate alignment here.
Thank you sir. Yeh I mean maybe some like watson more but I think Dak is a little more consistent. But dak is better than wentz and goff.

cern

Reaction score
dak has proven his worth. the problem is he wants to be paid far in excess of his worth. pay him more than russell wilson? preposterous.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Thank you sir. Yeh I mean maybe some like watson more but I think Dak is a little more consistent. But dak is better than wentz and goff.
Dak, Wentz, Goff, Jones will all be playing in this league together as the next Gen QBs going forward, long after the Brady's, Rodgers, Brees of this league are gone.
The older I get, I start to realize and respect the impact of "reality".