College Bowl thread

Cythim

Benched
Reaction score
I can't believe Vaz is still in the game. He has made a lot of poor decisions to hurt the offense.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Case McCoy could start for Oregon State. Vaz is garbage and Mannion threw 31 picks the last 2 years :laugh2:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Wow Vaz has some of the worst pocket presence I've ever seen. He keeps holding the ball forever and taking bad sacks!

jimmy40

Reaction score
Texas couldn't stop the run and Oregon state wouldn't run it. really bad coaching.

Cythim

Benched
Reaction score
jimmy40;4925685 said:
Texas couldn't stop the run and Oregon state wouldn't run it. really bad coaching.

Jason Garrett must have drawn up the gameplan for them.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
This is definitely some Big Ten football being played. At least SEC Football usually involves a lot of turnovers forced. This is just ugly, conservative football

Aikbach

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4925865 said:
This is definitely some Big Ten football being played. At least SEC Football usually involves a lot of turnovers forced. This is just ugly, conservative football
I was getting bored last night when Tech would huddle, made the game take forever, I'm so used to watching Baylor who has 1 minute and less drives often and never huddles.

Mike_45

Reaction score
Anyone have a guess as to when Lou Holtz retires? Or when Mark May flips out because he is tired of getting showered by spit from Lou?

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Les Miles took some pointers from Jason Garrett on how to manage the clock at the end of the game (or is it the other way around?). Two straight incompletion passes to gain two yards and you're trying to run out the clock, and then you allow a 26 yard completion on a 4th and 16? I'm glad I'm not an LSU fan.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Tajh Boyd has officially arrived! This was the signature win he needed. He needs to come back for his senior season and it will be between him and Teddy Bridgewater as the best QBs in the country

Cythim

Benched
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4935275 said:
Tajh Boyd has officially arrived! This was the signature win he needed. He needs to come back for his senior season and it will be between him and Teddy Bridgewater as the best QBs in the country

As far as the draft goes or what? I'm pretty sure Johnny Football holds that title right now and won't be giving it up too easily.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Good win for Clemson over LSU last night.

Kind of a funky New Years Day slate though.

Maybe Mich vs S Carolina?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
S. Carolina vs Michigan... first Touchdown of the game.

Isn't that an illegal formation? The RT is uncovered. Unless college rules are different (pretty sure they aren't as far as this one goes) that's an illegal formation.

Don't have a horse in that race, just an observation.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I missed the play, RB.

Just noticed that the Big10 has 5 teams playing today. That has to be a first.
Just an observation, as I'm not for or against them.

kmp77

Reaction score
Turn on the Nebraska/Georgia game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This game is exciting already.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I'm actually waiting to watch Stanford/Wisconsin. Love watching good RBs play and this game will have a couple of good ones.

Wouldn't mind the cowboys drafting one of them if they drop to the 5th round or later.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The Big Ten has a chance to get the last laugh if they go 3-0 vs. the SEC today!