Combine Chatter Thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Marquise Alexander won't be doing drills. Might be Hargreaves' chance to impress.

Sydla

Reaction score
I think they would be reaching for Stanley.

Why? Stanley is largely thought of as a Top 10 prospect so taking him at 3 wouldn't be that outrageous. It's not like they'd be taking Paxton Lynch at 3. That would be a reach.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I think they would be reaching for Stanley.

If you judge him a day 1 starter at LT then he isn't really a reach. Not in this draft.
Question is could they trade down and still get him and that is likely a yes; which worries me as a Cowboys fan.
The other teams seem to have other needs. But trade stuff means doing a lot more figuring and lot more room for error.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A safety capable of running a 4.3

Not too many of those in the league. Let's see what this does to T.J. Green's stock.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is why i said (jokingly) in the QB thread that we should not try to leapfrog the Browns. Let them chose a QB, the other one (whoever it is) will be better because their pick will be s bust

They sure do have a way of finding the wrong player to take.

Feel bad for their fans.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The Browns don't have the worst situation for a QB..

It's pretty optimal really.. Just the fact that they are the Browns though could ruin a QB but that OL and getting Josh Gordon back is a nice start for a rookie.

Reaction score
This is why i said (jokingly) in the QB thread that we should not try to leapfrog the Browns. Let them chose a QB, the other one (whoever it is) will be better because their pick will be s bust

The Browns insist on playing the rookie QB's with a terrible team around him. They set up their QB's to fail. I think it is less a case that the QB's are busts and more that the Browns wreck them. Any QB they choose this year, they need to sit and learn for a year or 2. But they won't. They will play them right away. And if they choose Wentz, he will fail. As big as his upside is, he is not ready to start on day 1.

The Natural

Reaction score
You want to spend a top 15 pick on a midget corner?

I hope Philly takes him and lines him up 1 on 1 with Dez.

Are we allowed to comment on players performing well at the combine without all the extra theatrics from you jokers? Jesus

Sydla

Reaction score
Curious to see what Ramsey really does run. Also Russell as some have pegged him as one of the combine freaks.