Combine chatter....

revospeed

Reaction score
I don't care what people say, he may not blow anyone away with measurables or doing drills, but Hayes Pullard is a guy we could use if he's available in the 4th or 5th. I really liked him in the couple SC games I watched this year. I think he would contribute on special teams right away and has enough experience to play in a pinch.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Ouch. He only weighed 228. The 1.78 ten yard time is not good either.

This guy could be one of the biggest drops from the early rankings.

He ran faster next time. Also, when they did the ghost run against leveon bell and kam chancellor it made it look like he ran much closer to a 4.6

reddyuta

Reaction score
I am really OK if we go OL in the first,Collins can play immediately but Flowers and especially clemmeings will not be ready but I will take them.

tm1119

Reaction score
Heeney and Hager both impressed me. Hager ran the same 40 as Dupree and Heeney ran a 4.62 and looked very smooth. Both guys suffering from the white linebacker stereotype. These guys are both legit nfl athletes. I hope we take 1 in the 4th

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I don't understand the question.

I guess it wasn't a question but a statement. If we were in a different scheme like a regular 4-3 I think having less speed at LBer is fine. In a Tampa you have to have these guys excel in coverage, there is no other choice. From what I read and saw today most of these guys are going to be a liability but Floaty still wants Dawson as a 1st round pick.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
dawson looks good on tape but terrible in drills.
admitted to taking it easy with regards to workouts at TCU, i keep well away, he had the chance to solidify a first round grade by training hard for this and he failed in a big way, obviosuly there are red flags on this kids attitude imo