Combine chatter....

fishspill

Reaction score
The Packers aren't.

I'd rather draft the talent. Not force needs in the draft.

The QB is aging with a bad back. The defense is historically bad but with great nicknames. If we're going to win anything with Romo it's going to be on the back of the offense. To think we are a Dez Bryant or Terrance Williams injury away from Devin Street as the starter should scare you. This is why I'll be completely open minded to a WR selection as early as even the 1st round.

I could see a trip to the FA vet WR pool. Find someone to push Williams and Street at least a little bit.

The Realist

Reaction score
Beasley isn't playing outside. The only guy we really have is Street. Does he excite you? We're one injury away from him starting on this team.

With as pass happy as this league is I would consider WR a pretty significant consideration in the draft.

The league is pass happy, but what are we?

Not many WR's had more than TW's 11.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Chris Conley of UGA might be among the all timer workout warriors. He posted a Mamula today.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Beasley isn't playing outside. The only guy we really have is Street. Does he excite you? We're one injury away from him starting on this team.

With as pass happy as this league is I would consider WR a pretty significant consideration in the draft.

Dooley did comment on Street as equal to TWilliams if Street had been given opportunities TWilliams got

waving monkey

Reaction score
LB Bench Press Reps
Vic Beasley 35
Mike Hull 31
Kyle Emanuel 27
Bryce Hager 26
B.J. Dubose 26
Davis Tull 26
Martrell Spaight 25
Yannik Cudjoe-Virgil 25
Randy Gregory 24
Kwon Alexander 24
Stephone Anthony 23
Lorenzo Mauldin 23

scouts.com has Vic Beassley dropping to the 2nd

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
scouts.com has Vic Beassley dropping to the 2nd

They don't have him dropping to the 2nd round. They have a 2nd round grade on him. There are only 17 players with 1st round grades on their current board. Obviously at least 15 other players would have to be selected in the 1st round, which would include Beasley if you're going by their grades.

You're looking at a value board, not a mock draft.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tried telling everyone about Tyler Lockett. Yeah I'm a big homer but he will be a solid pro.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Chris Conley of UGA might be among the all timer workout warriors. He posted a Mamula today.

Watched a couple drills and he had two hands, so with those numbers he has to be looked into. 45" vertical, 11'7'' broad jump, 4.35 40.....wow