Combine Results 2014***updated 6:35PM 2-22***

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Huff is a personal pet cat of mine. I'll be interested to see how he runs.

It'll help me decide whether he's an indoor or outdoor cat.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't quite tell for sure with him sitting down but it looks like Rob Ryan may have lost some weight.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Given the fact he is six foot and ran this, he is probably the first candidate to be overdrafted out of this group.

Well, Casserly has done a poor job of timing this year. So I'll wait to see his official time. But if that holds up, I agree.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Well, Casserly has done a poor job this year timing. So I'll wait to see his official time. But if that holds up, I agree.

I have no idea what Casserly is doing. Some of these times are way way off.

Alexander

Reaction score
Terrance Brooks 4.41
Deone Bucannon 4.50
Ahmad Dixon 4.56
Brandon Dixon 4.41 (small college player who did well at his level of competition)
Andre Hal 4.4
Marqueston Huff 4.47

Alexander

Reaction score
The Leon Sandcastle thing was funny.

A few years ago.

Jerry Ricecakes. Please make it stop.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Guys like LSU's Morris Claiborne, who's expected to be a Top 5 pick, ran slower than most expected with an initial 40-yard dash in the 4.5 range, but rebounded in his second run with an unofficial 4.47 time.

Here are your best performers in the 40-yard dash of the early group. These times are unofficial:

Not a good year for DBs that year. Hard to believe Claiborne was rated that highly, especially after the combine.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Well, Casserly has done a poor job of timing this year. So I'll wait to see his official time. But if that holds up, I agree.

They'e got to do something about the accuracy of the unofficial 40 times for next year. Casserly is up in the cheap seats timing these things. We're in the 21st century now guys, you own the network, you run the combine, figure it out.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Dbs have to be smart nowadays,i would not draft any dumb players especially on the secondary.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Dbs have to be smart nowadays,i would not draft any dumb players especially on the secondary.

They have to be tall and fast, too. But if you're the Cowboys, you trade up to the #6 pick and sacrifice draft picks to take a Db who had a wonderlic score of 4, is under 6 feet tall and who ran a 4.5 40.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Is it me or is this the fastest DB group ever? Everybody's under a 4.6

I was thinking the same thing. Not only is this class fast...it's also hella deep!!!! Right now I've got guys like...

Phillip Gaines CB Rice 5th
Antone Exum, CB Virginia Tech 5th
Bashaud Breeland CB Clemson late 5th
Rashaad Reynolds CB Oregon St 6th
Terrance Mitchell CB Oregon 6th
Marqueston Huff, S Wyoming 6th
Pierre Desir, CB Lindenwood 7th
Nevin Lawson, CB Utah State 7th
Walt Aikens CB Liberty 7th
Demetri Goodson CB Baylor 7th
Bennett Jackson, CB Notre Dame 7th

And some of the round ratings is not based on talent..It based on where they are falling because of how deep this draft is overall. Unreal