Comics and Movies

joseephuss

Reaction score
Are there really that many fans that want this or excited for it?

https://collider.com/ironheart-d23-trailer-footage-explained/

Ever since Marvel Studios announced that the TV series Ironheart was in production, we've been pretty much left in the dark about the progress of the show, its story and even images and trailers. Luckily for us, this all changed today at D23, with the studio and Disney+ finally deciding to unveil a first look at the series, along with a look at Riri's (Dominique Thorne) new suit. The series is set to premiere in 2025.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Ever since Marvel Studios announced that the TV series Ironheart was in production, we've been pretty much left in the dark about the progress of the show, its story and even images and trailers. Luckily for us, this all changed today at D23, with the studio and Disney+ finally deciding to unveil a first look at the series, along with a look at Riri's (Dominique Thorne) new suit. The series is set to premiere in 2025.
Probably not many. I want it but must admit my excitement has been left in limbo.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Even Marvel isn’t excited for this show.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

Feels like one of those things the new CEO would have cancelled if not already deep in production. Good luck making an audience actually care for a Robert Downy Jr. Iron Man replacement.

John813

Reaction score
Feels like one of those things the new CEO would have cancelled if not already deep in production. Good luck making an audience actually care for a Robert Downy Jr. Iron Man replacement.

And while she was off a popular sequel, money wise, it's not like fans were dying for a spinoff for that character.

Think although it's for the best to have her have a series first before trying to make her a bigger part of the moive universe right now.

nobody

Reaction score
So I saw Deadpool and Wolverine. I'm going to go against the grain and say is was meh. It wasn't great, it wasn't terrible.
It was basically just all fan service with little actual plot. The villains were two-dimensional. Don't get me wrong, Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman played their roles perfectly, but overall the movie was meh.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Well.

Even I have my limits.

36335466_0.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Joker director has the perfect response to Deadpool and Wolverine beating DC film's record: "We knew it was gonna be big, but this is too much"

By Molly Edwards | GameRadar
August 19, 2024

After Deadpool and Wolverine took Joker's box office crown, the DC movie's director has responded in the best way possible.

Last week, Deadpool and Wolverine surpassed Joker's worldwide box office gross, officially making the Marvel Phase 5 movie the highest grossing R-rated film of all time... Read more

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

‘I Love What DC Is Doing’: Katee Sackhoff Talks Joining Watchmen Chapter 1

By Brittany Frederick | CBR
August 18, 2024

Katee Sackhoff returns to DC animation in Watchmen Chapter 1, taking over the iconic role of Laurie Juspeczyk AKA Silk Spectre. It's another massive line on her already impressive genre resume, which also includes The Mandalorian, The Flash and of course, Battlestar Galactica. But stepping into the grim world of Watchmen is its own separate beast... Read more