Commanders | B. Lloyd lands contract extension

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
ArmchairRedskin said:
Looky here. It's mister Commanders obsessed himself. Like I said, call them what you want. That TE wannabe scored 3 TD's all by himself last game. He ran straight over your guys on his way to do it too.

Noodle arm had enough to pass for 454 yards and 6 TD's on you last year. :)

Randle El is the X factor in all of this, however, I'm sure you dissed the Moss signing last year, so who cares what you think, really.

Says the guy with 150 posts on a Cowboys message board :lmao2:

Get a life corky

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Says the guy with 150 posts on a Cowboys message board :lmao2:

Get a life corky

Please, my 150 posts pale in comparison to the number you put up on ES. Not only that, but you've started countless threads on here about what's being posted on ES. Don't make me bust you out with examples. :)

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
ArmchairRedskin said:
Please, my 150 posts pale in comparison to the number you put up on ES. Not only that, but you've started countless threads on here about what's being posted on ES. Don't make me bust you out with examples. :)

Everyone starts threads about Extremeskins on here because it is the biggest joke of a message board on this or any other planet. Why dont you scurry on back over there so you and your buddy Art can have a circle jerk thinking about how Atwaan Randle El is going to lead the Foreskins to the promised land :rolleyes:

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Everyone starts threads about Extremeskins on here because it is the biggest joke of a message board on this or any other planet. Why dont you scurry on back over there so you and your buddy Art can have a circle jerk thinking about how Atwaan Randle El is going to lead the Foreskins to the promised land :rolleyes:

Except that you do it a lot more than others. Besides, this was about the pot calling the kettle black. You're obsessed with the Commanders. I post over here really infrequently. No comparison. Besides, everybody knows Moss and Portis are leading us to the promised land. Duh!!:laugh2:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
ArmchairRedskin said:
Except that you do it a lot more than others. Besides, this was about the pot calling the kettle black. You're obsessed with the Commanders. I post over here really infrequently. No comparison. Besides, everybody knows Moss and Portis are leading us to the promised land. Duh!!:laugh2:

Sorry, I dont obsess over teams who beat us 3 out of 17 times

See you again in 5 years :laugh2:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
ArmchairRedskin said:
Right, over 600 posts on ES proves that point. :rolleyes:

Again, I'll consider you a threat when you can close the all-time series gap to, let's say, single digits? :laugh2:

Dallas does, always has, and always will own Washington. I worry teams who we will actually have difficulty beating, like Seattle and Carolina

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Again, I'll consider you a threat when you can close the all-time series gap to, let's say, single digits? :laugh2:

Dallas does, always has, and always will own Washington. I worry teams who we will actually have difficulty beating, like Seattle and Carolina

Who said anything about being a threat?

Last time I checked, we beat you last year twice. So that would pretty much blow your argument out of the water.

Where do you live in Texas? I'd love to buy you a beer and listen to you babble this incoherently in person. :laugh1:

kapolani

Reaction score
ArmchairRedskin said:
:laugh2: Nice comeback. :rolleyes:

What's yours?

You do know that you guys are behind in superbowl wins AND in the series right?

What's your feelings on that?

How does that make you feel?

Makes me feel pretty damn good when I can shut up the foreskin fans in the middle of southern maryland with the exact same comeback.

Bueller???

:laugh2:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
ArmchairRedskin said:
Who said anything about being a threat?

Last time I checked, we beat you last year twice. So that would pretty much blow your argument out of the water.

Where do you live in Texas? I'd love to buy you a beer and listen to you babble this incoherently in person. :laugh1:

Last time I checked, you needed the biggest miracle of the NFL season to secure of of those wins

Mark Brunell doesnt have another season in his arm, which was already pretty weak last season. I am much more concerned with the Giants than the Commanders.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
ArmchairRedskin said:

Stalker Alert! Why do I get the feeling that this could end up like an episode of CSI?

Reaction score
kapolani said:
What's yours?

You do know that you guys are behind in superbowl wins AND in the series right?

What's your feelings on that?

How does that make you feel?

Makes me feel pretty damn good when I can shut up the foreskin fans in the middle of southern maryland with the exact same comeback.

Bueller???

:laugh2:

Yeah, by bringing up the ancient past it certainly nullifies anything going on in the present. Good job, sparky! Let me put a gold star on your post.

We beat you twice last year. That's relevent. All time records, or SB wins.....not so much. Unless you're discussing history. Sure you guys are ahead all time, but it doesn't alter the fact that we beat you last year and have done nothing except get better since then. But keep clinging to that blanket if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I won't stop you.

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Last time I checked, you needed the biggest miracle of the NFL season to secure of of those wins

Mark Brunell doesnt have another season in his arm, which was already pretty weak last season. I am much more concerned with the Giants than the Commanders.

Good thing it really doesn't matter what you're concerned with. We'll beat you whether you're concerned or not. It's not really a prerequisite.

Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
Stalker Alert! Why do I get the feeling that this could end up like an episode of CSI?

Leave it up to an illiterate Cowboys fan to not be able to tell a joke from something literal. The smiley wasn't enough of a clue I guess.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
ArmchairRedskin said:
Leave it up to an illiterate Cowboys fan to not be able to tell a joke from something literal. The smiley wasn't enough of a clue I guess.

Hey... I don't think I'm illiterate. Am I?

Stalker...

kapolani

Reaction score
ArmchairRedskin said:
Yeah, by bringing up the ancient past it certainly nullifies anything going on in the present. Good job, sparky! Let me put a gold star on your post.

We beat you twice last year. That's relevent. All time records, or SB wins.....not so much. Unless you're discussing history. Sure you guys are ahead all time, but it doesn't alter the fact that we beat you last year and have done nothing except get better since then. But keep clinging to that blanket if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I won't stop you.

You do know that you have contradicted yourself too many times for me to point out, right?

Whether it's ancient past or yesterday. The past is the past. How is your two wins out of a billion that OCCURED in the past - any different from the 17 or so that we've had against you?

It's still in the past, right Einstein?

You seriously think superbowl wins or all times wins aren't that relevant?

What would you rather have - A couple of wins over the last serveral years OR a multitude of wins over the last serveral years?

Last time I checked we were America's team...

ps - and sure you beat us twice last year, but it doesn't alter the fact that we've beat you 17 out of the last 20... But, if you want to cling to that because it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside... Go ahead...

Q.E.D.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Before we continue this, let us remind ourselves that the non obsessed, completely confident Skins known as Armchair_Redskin has made 11 posts in the last hour on a Cowboys message board :laugh2:

Carry on

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
ArmchairRedskin said:
Good thing it really doesn't matter what you're concerned with. We'll beat you whether you're concerned or not. It's not really a prerequisite.

No, however having a better football team is, and that is where your arguement holds no water

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
Hey... I don't think I'm illiterate. Am I?

Stalker...

aspoie slk wlke rehlaasdf ;lkallk kllwe!!!

:laugh1: