Commanders expected to sign DT Dorance Armstrong

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao: on melt down day 1.

All the players some wanted gone are going elsewhere, but yet the whining has started Jerry didn't keep and overpay them.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2 possible comp picks now. 2 more to go. Unless we sign players to offset it. Which right now's very doubtful.

I love the entertainment. :laugh:

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I tried to tell you guys we would be in comp pick mode for free agency. Our front office values unproven draft picks over free agents because they think they are smarter than everyone else. Comp Pick 1 = Pollard, Comp Pick 2 = Armstrong. Now they are just waiting to see what Biadasz, Gilmore, Lewis, etc can get us.

LOL, I about to believe this.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
It was repeted by Jerry mutliple times. The younger players will be on the field this year. There are no plans to sign anyone this off season that will be a significant value. Tier three Free Agent sigings we be the course of action again this year.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Maybe Jerry is really that far ahead of everyone else. His "All In" was to wipe the cupboard bare for draft picks. Who is the most injured, least committed to player we can get in the second round?

Congrats to DA for getting a payday.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was repeted by Jerry mutliple times. The younger players will be on the field this year. There are no plans to sign anyone this off season that will be a significant value. Tier three Free Agent sigings we be the course of action again this year.
Replacement player drafted last year in Fehoko. We will see how it works out.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Dallas has $2.2 million of cap space right now. They can't do a thing until they sort out the Dak and Lamb deals or get some restructures done.

But they sit on their hands. They have for years and years now.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Maybe Jerry is really that far ahead of everyone else. His "All In" was to wipe the cupboard bare for draft picks. Who is the most injured, least committed to player we can get in the second round?

Congrats to DA for getting a payday.

The problem is these picks would be for the following draft, not next month’s draft, unless I am confused.

Carson

Reaction score
Dallas has $2.2 million of cap space right now. They can't do a thing until they sort out the Dak and Lamb deals or get some restructures done.

But they sit on their hands. They have for years and years now.
They can simply restructure Diggs for immediate cap

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did anyone think that we were going to be able to afford to keep him?

:huh:
Nope. I tried posting this last week and some scoffed.

He has 2 solid years in a row and it was easy to see he was going to get paid.

Jarntt

Reaction score
"Signing", not "signed"?
No big loss. I like Armstrong and in a perfect world we keep him, but not losing sleep over it