Commanders expected to sign DT Dorance Armstrong

Aven8

Reaction score
When the previous regime traded away the DE’s what did you expect?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I tried to tell you guys we would be in comp pick mode for free agency. Our front office values unproven draft picks over free agents because they think they are smarter than everyone else. Comp Pick 1 = Pollard, Comp Pick 2 = Armstrong. Now they are just waiting to see what Biadasz, Gilmore, Lewis, etc can get us.
FA hasn’t started yet slick.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Well that's two comps picks for next year for pollard, Armstrong and possibly Tyron. Lookslike we willget a max allowed 4 compa picks for next year.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Well that's two comps picks for next year for pollard, Armstrong and possibly Tyron. Lookslike we willget a max allowed 4 compa picks for next year.
Yea we know how much success we’ve had when focusing on just drafting. The playoff success is crazy good.

LittleD

Reaction score
Stephen is making his plans to visit the free agent dollar store next Monday to scarf up on lots of bargains. Stephen is all in on those dollar a dozen players.

MikeT22

Reaction score
SF always gets more than the max allowed 4. Maybe there's special rules for players + minority coaches.

Sydla

Reaction score
FA hasn’t started yet slick.
LOL.

I bet we can pull up the same post from you for the last 6-7 years, where you lecture people on FA only to be embarrassed when the Jones do what everyone else knows they will do - bargain shop for bottom of the barrel types.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Solid player! But I’d be curious how much he signed for. If it was reasonable then the Cowboys look dumb. If it was a significantly high amount let him walk