Commanders Fan on the T.O Signing.

Way 'nuff

Reaction score
SilverStarCowboy said:
He didn't screw those teams up, you listen to to many mediots. 49ers were a team on the defined decline, they sit him on 3rd downs and key situations then locked him in on the resign date to cause even more problems, two things Jerry wouldn't do to anybody.

49ers were on their way down, this is true. But TO pretty much stomped on their necks and finished them off.

He was the missing piece to put the Eagles over the top. They couldn't get to the superbowl before him and he was a large part for that team getting there and almost winning. He could have been the piece to put them over the top.

Say what you want, but he's ruined two locker rooms.

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
riggo said:
well, i'll be the first to disagree. i hope those sellouts that welcome TO with open arms a few short years after he desecrated your star get exactly what you deserve. props to the boys fans that stuck by their guns and hate this move.

espn reiterated what was already posted here- TOs worst games have come against the skins.

he couldnt get along with mcanabb....and you think he'll be fine with bledsoe? right. its not like dallas can say they didnt see this coming- he only played for the freaking eagles the past 2 years.

bring him on. and watch your franchise collapse. freaking hypocrite sellouts. i will be watching and enjoying every last minute of it.

congrats! :D

Bledsoe don't have an ego or promote chunky soup with his mother......TO will get along just fine with Drew. If any QB loves the deep ball it's Bledsoe, so I'm sure TO won't be complaining when he has over 1300+ yards and 10+ TD's.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Should be interesting.

Besides the obvious problems that some Cowboys fans have with this signing ( the star incident, the implosion of former franchises with him on the roster),

I cant help but wonder how this will effect the efficiency of Bledsoe. Is he going to revert to keying in on one player ? Is he going to worry about being the next QB to have to deal with TO calling him gay, or heartless (in so many words, IMO) ?

What I'm wondering about is what happens when (not if) TO doesn't get the balls thrown his way that he thinks he should... think about it, the Cowboys threw the ball 80 per cent as often as the Iggles did last year (the Iggles had 620 attempts, the Cowboys an even 500)... and of course, the Boys have 2-3 receiving threats who are MUCH better than anything TO had in Philly... Terry Glenn, Patrick Crayton and Jason Witten will all get open, and will all get passes thrown their way...

Bottom line, I doubt that TO will get to catch more than 75 passes (and it might mot be more than 60-odd), and I don't think that will suit him at all, at all...

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Way 'nuff said:
49ers were on their way down, this is true. But TO pretty much stomped on their necks and finished them off.

He was the missing piece to put the Eagles over the top. They couldn't get to the superbowl before him and he was a large part for that team getting there and almost winning. He could have been the piece to put them over the top.

Say what you want, but he's ruined two locker rooms.

He never ruined anyone who didn't let him ruin them. There are no 3rd graders on this team. The players and organization we have here are more mature than the people he was around in the past. Besides TO himself KNOWS this is his last shot to prove himself in that area, he's gonna be the perfect student here in Dallas.

:starspin

Way 'nuff

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
Bledsoe don't have an ego or promote chunky soup with his mother......TO will get along just fine with Drew. If any QB loves the deep ball it's Bledsoe, so I'm sure TO won't be complaining when he has over 1300+ yards and 10+ TD's.

I see where you're coming from, but TO has pretty much thrown two good QB's under the bus in his previous stops. Owens has found something to complain about Garcia and McNabb while they were in their primes, and lets face it, Bledsoe isn't.

I'm not saying he's going to throw Bledsoe under the bus, I'm just pointing out some facts.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:

Bledsoe doesnt have the star power to have an ego. Lets get serious here.

McNabb, love him or hate him, was and is, the star of the Eagles franchise. The same can not be said for the Cowboys once TO suits up. IMO.

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
What I'm wondering about is what happens when (not if) TO doesn't get the balls thrown his way that he thinks he should... think about it, the Cowboys threw the ball 80 per cent as often as the Iggles did last year (the Iggles had 620 attempts, the Cowboys an even 500)... and of course, the Boys have 2-3 receiving threats who are MUCH better than anything TO had in Philly... Terry Glenn, Patrick Crayton and Jason Witten will all get open, and will all get passes thrown their way...

Bottom line, I doubt that TO will get to catch more than 75 passes (and it might mot be more than 60-odd), and I don't think that will suit him at all, at all...

Expect the unexpected....it's no secret that Parcell's trademark on offense has been running the football, but that didn't work out to well last year now did it? And if he plans on running a ball control offense I doubt TO would have been brought here to begin with.

I fully expect Parcells to utilize Bledsoes arm and TO's playmaking ability to the fullest. Pass first! Ask Questions later! We come out with an explosive passing attack and it will only help the running game more when we really need it late in the season.

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Bledsoe doesnt have the star power to have an ego. Lets get serious here.

McNabb, love him or hate him, was and is, the star of the Eagles franchise. The same can not be said for the Cowboys once TO suits up. IMO.

This is the exact reason I'm not worried, TO will be able to hog the spotlight all he wants, Bledsoe will just go about his business like the blue collar leader he is and have yet another rock solid season. :bow:

danny0812

Reaction score
mcnabb is a nobody. he is a star because that stupid organization pumps him as a premier QB. Nonsense i believe they shouldve picked up Quincy when parcells shipped his *** out. that would be an upgrade for em. hell mcnabb hasnt even filled randall cunninghams shoes yet. dont give me this star power crap. bledsoe is twice the QB mcnabb is. just ask rush limbaugh. seems funny everyone picks on mcnabb. why? cause hes a whining *****.

:iggles: :suxiggle:

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
silverbear said:

I was saving that tidbit. :bang2: . I should have known better. haha. Thanks.

So Drew has 2 choices : Feed TO so he will be a happy camper or, play good football and distribute the ball accordingly to viable options.

Either situation doesnt seem to bode well in my eyes.

I cant believe that this happened, but at the same time I cant complain. :)

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
Way 'nuff said:
I see where you're coming from, but TO has pretty much thrown two good QB's under the bus in his previous stops. Owens has found something to complain about Garcia and McNabb while they were in their primes, and lets face it, Bledsoe isn't.

I'm not saying he's going to throw Bledsoe under the bus, I'm just pointing out some facts.

I really hope TO has learned his lesson, and I really hope that JJ gave him an incentive laden contract. I'm sure Bledsoe will do his best to appease TO, and he can hog the spotlight all he wants as far as I'm concerned as long as he don't harass Drew for doing his thing.

Bledsoe don't care about the spotlight, his numbers will speak for themself.

danny0812

Reaction score
i believe everyone said same thing about keyshawn couldnt be happy here not getting the ball all the time?

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
danny0812 said:
mcnabb is a nobody. he is a star because that stupid organization pumps him as a premier QB. Nonsense i believe they shouldve picked up Quincy when parcells shipped his *** out. that would be an upgrade for em. hell mcnabb hasnt even filled randall cunninghams shoes yet. dont give me this star power crap. bledsoe is twice the QB mcnabb is. just ask rush limbaugh. seems funny everyone picks on mcnabb. why? cause hes a whining *****.

I concur :bow:

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
danny0812 said:

Is that why Drew hasnt come close to doing what Donovan has done as a starter in the past few years?

Way 'nuff

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
I really hope TO has learned his lesson, and I really hope that JJ gave him an incentive laden contract. I'm sure Bledsoe will do his best to appease TO, and he can hog the spotlight all he wants as far as I'm concerned as long as he don't harass Drew for doing his thing.

Bledsoe don't care about the spotlight, his numbers will speak for themself.

You'd think he'd have learned his lesson by now, hopefuly he has because I think I speak for every football fan when I say I'm ****ing tired of his antics.

I know Bledsoe doesn't care about the spotlight, thats fine, I actually like that. And it's good because as TO has shown, there isn't enough room to share it with anyone else when he's around.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
well, I hope Parcells history with problem childs like L.T., Bryan Cox and keyshawn holds true. Thet all seem to respect him and don't act up.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
Is that why Drew hasnt come close to doing what Donovan has done as a starter in the past few years?

No what we are saying is we are gonna smash your Deadskins into the ground this year and laugh about it before it starts, during the game and when it's over because there will be blood letting like never before seen on the field when we get our revenge this season. Dallas is far and away the more dominant team.
:starspin