Complaint Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Is there anywhere else you can shop online, like eBay or Amazon, that might have it?
Maybe if I ordered an entire case, it would be worth the cost of shipping it, but I don't want 24 bottles, I just want 1 bottle of Lemon Squash, just one 1.5 Litre bottle, then I'd be happy, is it too much to hope that one of the 3 Major Supermarkets I've been visiting every day for a week might put a few on Their shelves?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe if I ordered an entire case, it would be worth the cost of shipping it, but I don't want 24 bottles, I just want 1 bottle of Lemon Squash, just one 1.5 Litre bottle, then I'd be happy, is it too much to hope that one of the 3 Major Supermarkets I've been visiting every day for a week might put a few on Their shelves?
Have you spoken to the manager(s) to request it? The places I go to are very accommodating in that regard.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Have you spoken to the manager(s) to request it? The places I go to are very accommodating in that regard.
I'm off out to have another try at finding some.
If I have no joy, I'll give it a try (although not punching the customer and stealing Their Wallet, is what's considered good Customer Service over here, actually being helpful is frowned upon)

kskboys

Reaction score
Lemon squash? Man, the advances they're making w/ genetics nowadays is amazing.

kskboys

Reaction score
Sorry CC, Sorry Folks, I'll never mention it again.
My previous Post is a fitting ending to a saga that probably baffled many, a Pun that no non-Cockney could hope to understand.
I can understand ANYTHING given enough whiskey!!!

Oh, and are they working on Sheeppeacocks yet?

lukin2006

Reaction score
The weather people on the news. Just yesterday they said it'll nice the next few days, no humidity ... well guess what? The humidity is here.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I've got an oak tree in my front yard that I need to have taken down, before it decides to come down wherever it wants to.......Just got a quote of $2500, if they don't take the wood away or $3000, if they remove it.
That's insane, My Mum paid 100 Euros to have A Huge Cherry Tree taking out and got 50% of the Firewood as well, The Guy even cut it into the size She wanted.
Why are They charging more to keep the wood? Is it rotten or something?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's insane, My Mum paid 100 Euros to have A Huge Cherry Tree taking out and got 50% of the Firewood as well, The Guy even cut it into the size She wanted.
Why are They charging more to keep the wood? Is it rotten or something?
They'd have to rent a logging truck just to haul it away. It's a very large, dual trunk tree, about 60 feet tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.