Congrats- Dak is currently 21st ranked in total qbr

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Incoherent and arrogant and your point is? Spare yourself the mean girl snark groupie. This is online you know what to do to spare yourself keylanto so do it or stop grandstanding online.
You enjoy your mean-girl persona?
Keep it coming from your small hands on that keyboard. My! They grow upso fast and so bold on the internet!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Incoherent and arrogant and your point is? Spare yourself the mean girl snark groupie. This is online you know what to do to spare yourself keylanto so do it or stop grandstanding online.
(In my Richard Burton voice)

"You will feel the cool stealth of me blade as I dominate your cold villain visage with a heart of straw!"

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Go back to 2016 and start doing some digging. Few were in support of Dak despite us winning. Many felt Romo got a raw deal and deserved his job back. They wanted to win with him not Dak. Some of the Romo lovers disappeared from the board after Romo got hurt in preseason. There’s fans who are bigger fans of Romo than they are of the Cowboys.
Why do people make absurd general claims and then tell other people to go looking for the evidence to back it up?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
There’s been more hating on Dak since we clinched the division than there was earlier in the season. One Dak hate thread after another keeps popping up talking about how poorly he’s ranked in total qbr, TD passes and that his brains are in his biceps. There can’t be a more idiotic, ungrateful fan base than this one. The guy plays his heart out and never complains despite all the criticism he gets.

Instead of being excited about making the playoffs, threads are being posted with the intent of tearing down Dak. Everyone knows he’s a work in progress and may not be the long-term answer but to see fans continue to tear him down after our second division title with him in three years is pretty strange.
The hate for Dak seems to always be stronger after a win rather than a loss. The loss seems to validate the haters agenda but a victory means they need to be more tenacious in their efforts to hammer home that Dak still sucks, even in victory.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr

It seems that the last couple of games has pushed Dak from 22nd to 21st, and I believe that if he keeps working hard and grinding that 20th is not out of the realm of possibility.

Keep up the good work and Go cowboys !
Has too many fumbles. He will not make top 5 by next week like he did his first 2 seasons. #PlayOffBound

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Why do people make absurd general claims and then tell other people to go looking for the evidence to back it up?

I don’t make claims I post facts. If someone who’s been on this board as long as me chooses to wear blinders that’s their problem. I’m not about to waste my time digging through old posts to try and satisfy them.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You enjoy your mean-girl persona?
Keep it coming from your small hands on that keyboard. My! They grow upso fast and so bold on the internet!
I enjoy making inferior feeling people copy me to show how much they like my style. My hands aren't small at all but if that makes you feel better ok. I'm bold irl too but I know every keylanto online always uses the Internet bogus excuse like they are some threat irl. Please

Philmonroe

Reaction score
What I'm posting is fact and all you have to do is go back and dig through the threads and posts from the 2016 season and on. Despite Dak having what arguably was the greatest rookie season by a QB and despite him leading the Cowboys to franchise record 11 game winning streak, many fans wanted him benched in favor of Romo. They didn't care the team was winning, all they cared about was the numbers and that Romo deserved to be the QB. There were fans on the board that wanted Dak benched for the playoffs that season despite the team tying a franchise record with 13 wins. They didn't care that Romo played only one series in the regular season.

Someone started a thread in 2016 asking how many would be torn if the Cowboys win the SB with Dak. Several posted they would rather lose in the playoffs or SB with Romo even if they were guaranteed to win a SB with Dak. The Romo lovers wanted desperately to see Romo have one last hurrah and end his career with a championship. They felt sorry for him! They felt Dak didn't deserve to win it all as a rookie because he hadn't paid his dues. One fan posted that Dak will get plenty of opportunities to win a title but that Romo was down to his last chance. There were plenty of Romo hate threads over the years after losses but not after wins especially critical wins.

All we've been seeing since Dak took over as the QB are bashing threads even after big wins. Go look at all the Dak bashing posts after the huge win over Philly a few weeks ago. Those fans didn't care that we won and that Dak played flawlessly in the 4th quarter and OT, all they wanted to focus on was his 3 turnovers and that he didn't play well the first 3 quarters. One IDIOT posted that Dak should have been benched in the 4th quarter in favor of Rush who played like CRAP in preseason and has only taken one regular season snap. LOL Dak had a 156.0 passer rating in the 4th quarter and OT against Philly but the dopes on this board didn't care.

Had the Cowboys lost to Philly and the rest of the season played out the way it has so far, the Cowboys would have been in a must win situation on Sunday and have to hope Philly loses for us to win the division. They owned a tiebreaker on us. Even the Cowboys winning 9 games might not have secured a wildcard but that win over Philly ended up winning us the division with one game left. If the Cowboys win in the wildcard round and Dak doesn't put up big enough numbers some will continue to complain about his performance despite the win. If the Cowboys were to win the SB with Dak and his numbers aren't that impressive, many will continue to complain and compare him to Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson who also won SBs despite their numbers.

Even Dak leading the Cowboys to a championship won't stop the knuckleheads on this board from compiling lists of scrubs that haven't won ****who they feel would be a better option than Dak going forward. Not even a championship is going to put an end to the Dak bashing. Fans will claim he got carried to a SB win by having a good defense. They'll turn the other cheek to the fact the OL hasn't played well all season and is middle of the pack at best. They won't care that Dak was able to lead us to a title despite not having a #1 receiver for the first 7 games and not having a top flight TE all season. They won't give a damn that he survived over 50 sacks this season to go on and win a championship. The archives don't lie they'll tell you who knows what they're talking about and who doesn't know ****!
All this stuff sounds good but doesnt change the fact that most of the trash talking will go away if he played better more often. You want a site with no Dak bashing you'll never get it that's just life but you'll get less if Dak himself plays better. There will always be people talking about qbs rather it's Romo, Dak or whoever is next but consistent good/great play will have less criticism regardless of what you and anyone else thinks.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
All this stuff sounds good but doesnt change the fact that most of the trash talking will go away if he played better more often. You want a site with no Dak bashing you'll never get it that's just life but you'll get less if Dak himself plays better. There will always be people talking about qbs rather it's Romo, Dak or whoever is next but consistent good/great play will have less criticism regardless of what you and anyone else thinks.

The fact is Dak has been getting ripped on this board ever since his rookie year. During a franchise record 11 game winning streak in 2016 he was being bashed because he doesn’t throw for 300+ yards every week with 3 touchdowns. If we win he gets bashed unless he plays perfectly. There’s always going to be QB bashing on fan boards but I’ve never seen a fanbase tear down their own QB after big wins like this fanbase.

The Cowboys just clinched the division title with a game to spare after the win over Tampa and we have a board full of threads bashing Dak as if lost and are sitting home for the playoffs. He passed for something like the third most passing yards in franchise history a few weeks ago with 455 yards in the HUGE win over Philly, playing flawlessly in the fourth quarter and OT to help us win that game and all some fans did was rip him after the game because he didn’t play well the first 3 quarters. You have to admit that’s pretty odd. If he doesn’t play perfectly he gets bashed.

It makes no difference how much adversity he overcomes to help us win a ball game if he doesn’t play perfectly some complain. Dak’s play started to become inconsistent the second half of last season when Zeke was lost to a suspension and we started having problems on the OL. We lost Witten and Dez during the offseason who were our two leading receivers in 2017. The FO didn’t do Dak any favors by signing an average receiver like Hurns and a scrub like Thompson. We have no established TE.

We then lost Frederick on the OL. Collins and Tyron haven’t played well this season. Williams struggled as a rookie and Martin has had injuries. The OL isn’t near where it was in 2016 when Dak took over. He was sacked only 25 times that season compared to 52 times this season. For him to lead us back from a 3-5 start to a division title with a game to spare was one of the great accomplishments by a Cowboys QB.

That was the greatest turn around for a Cowboys team in franchise history. Some don’t seem to realize that he’s still a young developing QB. Once we added a number one receiver he’s played better. I’m certainly not saying he’s the long-term answer, only time will tell. He has a lot of things he needs to improve on but for fans to bash him after wins is pretty classless.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I don’t make claims I post facts. If someone who’s been on this board as long as me chooses to wear blinders that’s their problem. I’m not about to waste my time digging through old posts to try and satisfy them.
No you don't. You clearly posted a claim that you can't support. It's insulting to the intelligence of non-troll, long-term posters here to suggest that "several" of them said they would rather the team fail to win a SB with a particular QB than to win it with another.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The fact is Dak has been getting ripped on this board ever since his rookie year. During a franchise record 11 game winning streak in 2016 he was being bashed because he doesn’t throw for 300+ yards every week with 3 touchdowns. If we win he gets bashed unless he plays perfectly. There’s always going to be QB bashing on fan boards but I’ve never seen a fanbase tear down their own QB after big wins like this fanbase.

The Cowboys just clinched the division title with a game to spare after the win over Tampa and we have a board full of threads bashing Dak as if lost and are sitting home for the playoffs. He passed for something like the third most passing yards in franchise history a few weeks ago with 455 yards in the HUGE win over Philly, playing flawlessly in the fourth quarter and OT to help us win that game and all some fans did was rip him after the game because he didn’t play well the first 3 quarters. You have to admit that’s pretty odd. If he doesn’t play perfectly he gets bashed.

It makes no difference how much adversity he overcomes to help us win a ball game if he doesn’t play perfectly some complain. Dak’s play started to become inconsistent the second half of last season when Zeke was lost to a suspension and we started having problems on the OL. We lost Witten and Dez during the offseason who were our two leading receivers in 2017. The FO didn’t do Dak any favors by signing an average receiver like Hurns and a scrub like Thompson. We have no established TE.

We then lost Frederick on the OL. Collins and Tyron haven’t played well this season. Williams struggled as a rookie and Martin has had injuries. The OL isn’t near where it was in 2016 when Dak took over. He was sacked only 25 times that season compared to 52 times this season. For him to lead us back from a 3-5 start to a division title with a game to spare was one of the great accomplishments by a Cowboys QB.

That was the greatest turn around for a Cowboys team in franchise history. Some don’t seem to realize that he’s still a young developing QB. Once we added a number one receiver he’s played better. I’m certainly not saying he’s the long-term answer, only time will tell. He has a lot of things he needs to improve on but for fans to bash him after wins is pretty classless.
My pov still doesn't change no matter how many novels you post. He plays better he will get less stuff overall from fans. Nothing you or anybody else can post to change my pov on this and I'm sure it's the same with you.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

screed
/skrēd/
noun
  1. 1.
    a long speech or piece of writing, typically one regarded as tedious.

NotForLong

Reaction score
What’s your point in making this thread, Playboy? What do you want to do? Dtaft that sure-fire elite QB coming out this year who is going to fall to us in the 2nd round? I hear it all the time in here that he’s the worst. You’ve probably said it, too. Stop lying.

Also, there’s probably people here who would fall all over their di*ks to get Stafford or Carr, and they’re ranked lower than Dak.
Our team is so good you don't need top 10 pick. Just look at the Cowboys record the last 3 year with sorry *** Dak. All you need is someone with a QB skill set