congresswoman gabrielle giffords shot in tucson

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vtwin;3801401 said:
The one piece you are not considering is the family of the deceased. That is ultimately what this is about. Turning a blind eye so as to not bring publicity leaves the family at the mercy of these scumbags.

Actually it does not. You just read what you want to read into it.

Throughout my posts on this topic I have given other examples, besides violence, to be used in dealing with the phelps. Shown examples that actually worked.

Doing violence and getting yourself thrown in jail over the phelps is exactly what they want you to do.

And doing exactly what the phelps want you to do is pretty stupid.

OOoohhh I hate them so much that I am going to be a dumb tough guy and do violence against them...that will show them. Yes it will show them how to continue to make money so they can fund trips to other funerals and pickets.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3801419 said:
Actually it does not. You just read what you want to read into it.

Throughout my posts on this topic I have given other examples, besides violence, to be used in dealing with the phelps. Shown examples that actually worked.

Doing violence and getting yourself thrown in jail over the phelps is exactly what they want you to do.

And doing exactly what the phelps want you to do is pretty stupid.

OOoohhh I hate them so much that I am going to be a dumb tough guy and do violence against them...that will show them. Yes it will show them how to continue to make money so they can fund trips to other funerals and pickets.

This is what I read.

The only way to combat these guys is to ignore them, or go down there and make complete fun of them while managing not to get angry at what they say

It is flat out stupid, and falling right into their traps, to go down to confront them with any kind of anger or attitude that you will show them.

I bet they hope the hells angels come down and threaten them, that way they can sue the members of the hells angels. That would be just what they want.

If people go down with funny signs, go down with smiles, go down laughing and not get into a shouting match or getting angry at them...they will quickly bore of it and move on without any provocation of suing or causing too much of a scene.

Turning the scene into a circus with signs and laughter is more disrespectful to the families then going down there with the intent of removing them from the scene in my opinion. Either way the cameras are going to be there and they are going to get their publicity. I am sure that if there was a serious threat to their personal well being they would start thinking twice about their actions. I am very sure that if HA get's involved the point will be made very clearly.

I agree that one person going down there and making a fuss will not do any good. A united front that includes real consequences for them will be much more effective then carrying a few signs and pointing and laughing.

Ignoring them leaves the family wide open to their abuses.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vtwin;3801493 said:
This is what I read.

Turning the scene into a circus with signs and laughter is more disrespectful to the families then going down there with the intent of removing them from the scene in my opinion. Either way the cameras are going to be there and they are going to get their publicity. I am sure that if there was a serious threat to their personal well being they would start thinking twice about their actions. I am very sure that if HA get's involved the point will be made very clearly.

I agree that one person going down there and making a fuss will not do any good. A united front that includes real consequences for them will be much more effective then carrying a few signs and pointing and laughing.

Ignoring them leaves the family wide open to their abuses.

And by the images shown in the link provided. Thankfully people who think like adults seemed to have prevailed. Peaceful demonstrations and being adults to block the view of the funeral from potential protestors is always better then going down with the intent to do something illegal. Which is exactly what they want to happen and is exactly what was inferred by the poster and the hells angels.

That is exactly what the WBC wants to happen. I don't know how many times that can be stressed without it sinking in.

They live on money they make from people who do things like that. It is their express intent to get people riled up enough to lose their temper and break the law.

That is how a small church of around 70 members has the ability to travel to every state in the union and pay anywhere from $200-300 grand a year on their activities.

Anything that prevents them from making money hurts their cause much more than some person or group of people going and doing illegal stuff.

Going down there and doing things to get them removed, while at the same time not playing into their hands is the best option. It also hurts their cause for future events.

That is what a peaceful demonstration can and should do. Not some gung ho tough guy mentality that just plays into their hands.

Again...THEY WANT PEOPLE TO DO ILLEGAL STUFF TO THEM. That is how they make their bread and butter.

They know the law inside and out and do not cross the line when it comes to the law. They hope others will.

What is more disrespectful...Causing more violence at a funeral that someone died because of senseless violence. Or taking a peaceful approach to remove in ***** mongering attention seekers?

I know...lets cause more violence, break more laws in order to help out a family that just lost a loved one to violence and a law breaker. That makes sense.

As long as they can get people to fall into their plans, they will continue to do what they want. Until you can get a group of people to do things the right way and stop feeding the troll, they will continue. It is too bad that the only thing some people think will take care of a situation is violence...something that this senseless violence of this shooter should have taught people.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3801468 said:
Great link with some wonderful pictures.

The flag picture is outstanding.

I like the pictures of the various people peacefully there to help prevent the WBC from causing trouble.

I also think the inside image of that church was beautiful.
One of my daughter's friends received her first communion there and I took my daughter to be there for support. That Church is stunningly beautiful. That picture did not do it justice. That stained glass window is on the west side of the building and in the afternoon when the sun has made it that far the effect from that is so stunning it takes your breath away. Christina's funeral was before noon, so the picture does not capture the full effect.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
For those curious, the WBC did indeed buy tickets to Tucson, but did not make the trip. TPD was at the airport to meet them and they never showed up.

I mentioned a biker friend saying the Hell's Angels were going to follow them. According to him, one of them called them and warned them not to come.

See, they can be reached and made to realize the error of their ways. :D

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’

Thank God the good men in Arizona did not take the easy rout and allow that scum to show up and spread their evil.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zrinkill;3801938 said:
‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’

Thanks God the good men in Arizona did not take the evil rout and allow that scum to show up and spread their evil.
Amen.

kristie

Reaction score
Hostile;3801600 said:
For those curious, the WBC did indeed buy tickets to Tucson, but did not make the trip. TPD was at the airport to meet them and they never showed up.

I mentioned a biker friend saying the Hell's Angels were going to follow them. According to him, one of them called them and warned them not to come.

See, they can be reached and made to realize the error of their ways. :D

good. :)

burmafrd

Reaction score
I would have liked to have taken a page out of Patton's book- the part where you cut out the living guts of your enemy to grease the treads of your tanks. I like the gut cutting part- greasing anything is optional.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Not sure it was posted but there a crazy video about the guy on CNN.

Dude was losing it.

Guess he's what's known as a "lucid dreamer". Supposedly some people are aware enough that they are dreaming when they are dreaming that they actually control what is happening.

I'd bet you anything he watched the movie Inception about a million times.

kristie

Reaction score
Hoofbite;3802428 said:

Dude was losing it.

Guess he's what's known as a "lucid dreamer". Supposedly some people are aware enough that they are dreaming when they are dreaming that they actually control what is happening.

i guess, but i think the guy is a worthless POS either way.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Hoofbite;3802428 said:

Dude was losing it.

This video? It is bizarre like his other rants just repeats the same stuff

[youtube]wuwpewADyx8[/youtube]

Hoofbite

Reaction score
kristie;3802743 said:
i guess, but i think the guy is a worthless POS either way.

Either what what?

I was just saying he's bat-crap crazy.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MonsterD;3803068 said:
This video? It is bizarre like his other rants just repeats the same stuff

[youtube]wuwpewADyx8[/youtube]
This guy's ramblings reminds me of this song.

[youtube]bDXa4FkAw-4[/youtube]

He's screaming and nobody is listening because no one understands what the hell he is babbling about. I cannot believe no one knew this kid needed psychological help badly.