Cooper Rush throwing dimes while fighting for QB2 spot to finish training camp 2024

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My point is if the players and coaches keep changing…..and the results are the same…why wouldn’t you look at the person that’s been here for the 28 years? Because the truth hurts?
It is totally Jerry's fault ....... he does not know how to build a team and will not spend draft capital on a QB that is not filled with warts. He plays around with undrafted guys and 4th round picks.

davidr295

Reaction score
It is totally Jerry's fault ....... he does not know how to build a team and will not spend draft capital on a QB that is not filled with warts. He plays around with undrafted guys and 4th round picks.
A lot of times it is because they are good enough not to have a high draft pick in the 1st round to get one of the top 3 QBs. We are stuck in the middle, good enough to make playoffs but not good enough to win it all, so we never have a high draft pick

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This obession some have over players for or against is odd.

Not just directed at the OP. Just an observation on this forum. I feel some just post to be for or against 1 player
And some post to fill an emptiness in their lives.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
That's correct. Like I said...not to the likes of you.
Lol because you don't have one

The irony of crying about me insulting people and then saying "the likes of you" is fascinating. That's an insult, you just don't have the words for it....much like your definition of "choke" lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes.

But once again...not getting into it with the likes of you...running around fighting and insulting people.
Wait, earlier in this thread you said you “got caught up in it, but not anymore”. Yet here you are in a pissing contest yet again.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You did not ask me ...... But I will give my point.

To me choking is when you play different than you normally do when you are in a high pressure game.

In both playoff San Fran games Dak did not look like he normally looks in the regular season ..... he looked uncomfortable and his passes were going all over the place ....... he was thinking about it to much.

In the regular season San Fran game Dak froze up ....... he had the "deer in the headlights" look and could not complete a simple pass ....... then the entire team gave up.

In the dreaded playoff Green Bay game Dak looked the same as the 49'r game ....... "deer in the headlights" could not complete a pass ........ his teammates finally went at him about it during the game (did not help matters) ....... and the rest of the team gave up.

After the game got out of reach, and the pressure was gone, he suddenly was the normal Dak again and tried to make a come back that fell way short.

0_dak-prescott.jpg

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
How far this fanbase has fallen...who gives 2 poo's about who is better between Rush and Lance..the DAMNN problem is THATS who this FO has in camp..Dak is leaving and they are giving you these 2 UFL guys....Jerry might be the BEST troll i have ever met "Just look at them out ther slingin that ball son...the fans are gonna fight over which one starts...hand me another JWB"

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol because you don't have one

The irony of crying about me insulting people and then saying "the likes of you" is fascinating. That's an insult, you just don't have the words for it....much like your definition of "choke" lol
No insult at all. I guess it depends on what "the likes" of you are, right?

I'm just going by how you treat people HERE. It's all right there in front of us.

Don't be offended about who you are mate. You do you.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

To me choking is when you play different than you normally do when you are in a high pressure game.

In both playoff San Fran games Dak did not look like he normally looks in the regular season ..... he looked uncomfortable and his passes were going all over the place ....... he was thinking about it to much.

In the regular season San Fran game Dak froze up ....... he had the "deer in the headlights" look and could not complete a simple pass ....... then the entire team gave up.

In the dreaded playoff Green Bay game Dak looked the same as the 49'r game ....... "deer in the headlights" could not complete a pass ........ his teammates finally went at him about it during the game (did not help matters) ....... and the rest of the team gave up.

After the game got out of reach, and the pressure was gone, he suddenly was the normal Dak again and tried to make a come back that fell way short.
I admire your effort in a case where it's not gonna matter one bit what you present.

He's not asking for conversation. He's asking so he can fight with you about it.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
No insult at all. I guess it depends on what "the likes" of you are, right?

I'm just going by how you treat people HERE. It's all right there in front of us.

Don't be offended about who you are mate. You do you.
Lol I'm not offended by who I am. I don't care if you think I'm whatever 4-letter word.

I would just prefer if you would admit that you are too. You think you're better than me, you're not. And you spend a lot of time telling me who you aren't going to talk to me lol

I'll ask again, what is your factual definition of "choke"?

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score

This is not factual and you hate Dak so won't be objective anyway.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
You people trying to put a tangible definition to make an opinion a fact are hilarious lol

mardwin

Reaction score
How far this fanbase has fallen...who gives 2 poo's about who is better between Rush and Lance..the DAMNN problem is THATS who this FO has in camp..Dak is leaving and they are giving you these 2 UFL guys....Jerry might be the BEST troll i have ever met "Just look at them out ther slingin that ball son...the fans are gonna fight over which one starts...hand me another JWB"
I'm ok with riding Dak for 1 final season, after that any contract extension is diminishing returns.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol I'm not offended by who I am. I don't care if you think I'm whatever 4-letter word.

I would just prefer if you would admit that you are too. You think you're better than me, you're not. And you spend a lot of time telling me who you aren't going to talk to me lol

I'll ask again, what is your factual definition of "choke"?
I have been guilty of arguing and insulting people for their views. Not gonna do it anymore.

Now... if I see someone treating others like that...I'm gonna call them...you.... out on it. It's in the rules along with a personal request from Bob.

If I can change...YOU CAN TOO!:thumbup: