Cooper Rush throwing dimes while fighting for QB2 spot to finish training camp 2024

davidr295

Reaction score
It’s called culture and undermining your coaches and until he changes the results don’t change.
JJ is definitely not perfect but to blame him for the failures of Romo and Dak is stupid. There have been plenty of teams in the Romo and Dak eras with the pieces to win, but at the end of the day the players did not get it done

Ironicalicon

Reaction score
Cooper sees things well now. He can read a defense, he can go through his progressions. The one thing he lacks is arm strength. Like, if it was Madden Dak's arm THP would be ~88. Rush's would be 79.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He does have 3 rings. There are plenty of franchises that have never won a super bowl at all. I'm sure you consider the niners a well run organization and they have a longer drought than the cowboys.
49ers were just in the SB what are you doing right now? You can’t be serious.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Please tell me how Jerry is undermining the coaches and what type of culture is in place? He isn't even around most of the time.
The team just lost in the first round yet again and they did nothing to get better because they aren’t serious about winning.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
JJ is definitely not perfect but to blame him for the failures of Romo and Dak is stupid. There have been plenty of teams in the Romo and Dak eras with the pieces to win, but at the end of the day the players did not get it done
Who the hell drafted and signed those players lol?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There have been plenty of all pros drafted by JJ, including your favorite in Dak. The rosters have routinely been considered some of the better rosters in the NFC, with a few bad ones sprinkled in.
9 all pros and couldn’t stop the run or run the ball… :laugh: But at least we have 9 all pros.

davidr295

Reaction score
The 28 year drought isn’t about a SB it’s the last time the Cowboys were in a conference championship…..please play with someone else man I beg you.
No it has been 28 years since the 49ers won their last super bowl, 1 more than the cowboys. Google is your friend lol

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Did Troy fall apart every time he played the 49'rs without being able to get anything going offensively?

Did Troy play the worst team in the playoffs and throw 2 horrible early ints (one being a pick six) and look like a deer caught in the headlights for an entire half?

Because if he did ........ then your comparison makes sense.
Arizona 1998. He was awful that game.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Love rush, solid backup who is 6-1 with a 300 yard game vs the vikings (if I'm not mistaken). Solid backup.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Rush hasn’t played enough PS to judge his worth as this yrs back up . I’m not sure Lance going up against mostly back ups in Vegas to say he’s now the back up QB .

Rush should play the entire first half against the Chargers see if the offense puts up points & moves the ball . Then decide . I will say this Jerry having given up a 4 for Lance somehow some way he’s not going to any other club in 2024