Cooper Rush throwing dimes while fighting for QB2 spot to finish training camp 2024

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So who was to blame 28 years ago? Troy?
Did Troy fall apart every time he played the 49'rs without being able to get anything going offensively?

Did Troy play the worst team in the playoffs and throw 2 horrible early ints (one being a pick six) and look like a deer caught in the headlights for an entire half?

Because if he did ........ then your comparison makes sense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Did Troy fall apart every time he played the 49'rs without being able to get anything going offensively?

Did Troy play the worst team in the playoffs and throw 2 horrible early ints (one being a pick six) and look like a deer caught in the headlights for an entire half?

There was no comparison. I asked a question. It’s been 28 years. We blame Dak for the last 8. We blame Romo for the 10 before that. It’s been 28 years….who gets the blame for 28 years ago? I am not blaming anyone I am asking a question.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Think what you will, you are wrong.
This is the tactic I have been using for about 3-4 members who are not interested in discussions or sharing ideas. Just bullying people. I just cut them off, and bail out.....give them the win the so desperately fight for.
The nerve of these guys judging YOUR motivations and intent....no matter how obvious and honest you are.

I got shamefully caught up in it...but no more.
There's good and not so good people in every human endeavor. Even here.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

why are you comparing Dak to Troy? its not fair to Troy. he is a HOF QB, #1 overall can't miss prospect who was NFL ready.

and his point was what about 10 years ago? 15 years ago? 20 years ago? who is at fault for cowboys failures prior to Dak?

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Think what you will, you are wrong.
Nope. Right here in black and white:

So they get a better draft pick. Because what happens if they make the playoffs and Dak chokes again. A worse draft pick.
You're anti-Dak so you want to believe that Lance is a replacement. You are using the logic of Rush making a couple of good throws to be Anti-Lance and then not realizing how you're doing the exact same thing lmao.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
why are you comparing Dak to Troy? its not fair to Troy. he is a HOF QB, #1 overall can't miss prospect who was NFL ready.

and his point was what about 10 years ago? 15 years ago? 20 years ago? who is at fault for cowboys failures prior to Dak?
I did not ..... they guy I was quoting did .......

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You're anti-Dak so you want to believe that Lance is a replacement. You are using the logic of Rush making a couple of good throws to be Anti-Lance and then not realizing how you're doing the exact same thing lmao.
When and where did I ever say I did not like Dak. I have often said I still like Dak, but not as much as before. His playoff performance fail in comparison to most regular season games. I have lost confidence in him over the past few years.

However, I also said I will root and pull for him, because he is the QB, and he is on the team. I am team 1st. And that goes to Trey Lance to keep on improving.
My anti Dak or semi to some it is anti Dak comments, is because of the ones showing hate toward Trey. Why can't you all pull for him to improve, for the betterment of the team?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It's a fact dak choked in arguably one playoff game, if not a couple.

I know....facts can be a hard thing to face when you are defending an agenda and attacking other people.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
It's a fact dak choked in arguably one playoff game, if not a couple.

I know....facts can be a hard thing to face when you are defending an agenda and attacking other people.
So? That's not the point lol

Also, "choked" is not a fact, because it is subjective. You're not clever.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Dak fans hate Troy for being a winner.

davidr295

Reaction score
So who was to blame 28 years ago? Troy?
Why does it matter who was at fault 28 years ago. It's 2024 and we are worried about right now and who is at fault right now. It's not just one person, but only one wants to be the highest paid player in the NFL. The owners are not changing so keep that excuse in the holster

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why does it matter who was at fault 28 years ago. It's 2024 and we are worried about right now and who is at fault right now. It's not just one person, but only one wants to be the highest paid player in the NFL. The owners are not changing so keep that excuse in the holster
My point is if the players and coaches keep changing…..and the results are the same…why wouldn’t you look at the person that’s been here for the 28 years? Because the truth hurts?

John813

Reaction score
This obession some have over players for or against is odd.

Not just directed at the OP. Just an observation on this forum. I feel some just post to be for or against 1 player

davidr295

Reaction score
My point is if the players and coaches keep changing…..and the results are the same…why wouldn’t you look at the person that’s been here for the 28 years? Because the truth hurts?
Because that is not changing. And it is not a old man in the skybox fault that the team, including the QB can not get it done. There have been plenty of talented rosters here.