Could the Cowboys need a uniform overhaul?

kbman

Reaction score
Zaxor;1805976 said:
followed up by the pants

278_icon.jpg

:lmao2: I see a guy at my golf course that wears these.

xpistofer

Reaction score
CowboyBlog;1805966 said:
The Cowboys helmets are the most beautiful thing in sports.

If nothing else, America should change it colors to match the Cowboys.

:bow:

hairic

Reaction score
You mean, like, something similar to the Pro Bowl unis?

WoLF2001

Reaction score
the thing is...when you look at this,there's no question who your talking about...:)

http://i17.***BLOCKED***/albums/b72/cmore675/Cowboys/fridgedoor_1877_6115418.jpg

CowboyBlog

Reaction score
hairic;1805995 said:

IF someone only watches the probowl this year, they will think those are the cowboys new uniforms because everyone playing in it will have the Cowboys helmet on.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
kbman;1805992 said:
:lmao2: I see a guy at my golf course that wears these.

WOW really? I didn't know Uncle Sam played golf :laugh2:

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
CowboyBlog;1806004 said:
IF someone only watches the probowl this year, they will think those are the cowboys new uniforms because everyone playing in it will have the Cowboys helmet on.

ooooooohhhhh..... what you said :eek: :laugh2:

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
hairic;1805995 said:

newcster68;1805996 said:
yeah maybe? somethin similar

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :ralph: :ralph: :ralph:

Ya'll need some medical attention! I think I do to after reading that, I have ulcers now!

Royal Laegotti

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind scrapping our current throwbacks and bring these back for a game or two in the regular season! Atleast Dallas won a playoff game in these.:)

http://i48.***BLOCKED***/albums/f226/Nickslockerroom/NFL/th_cowboys94smithwhite.jpghttp://i48.***BLOCKED***/albums/f226/Nickslockerroom/NFL/th_cowboys94smithwhiteb.jpg
NFL&

Emmitt%201994.jpg

Alvin%20Harper%201994.jpg

newcster68

Reaction score
SuperCows5Xs;1806024 said:
I wouldn't mind scrapping our current throwbacks and bring these back for a game or two in the regular season! Atleast Dallas won a playoff game in these.:)

http://i48.***BLOCKED***/albums/f226/Nickslockerroom/NFL/th_cowboys94smithwhite.jpghttp://i48.***BLOCKED***/albums/f226/Nickslockerroom/NFL/th_cowboys94smithwhiteb.jpg

now see those look actually cool.. forgot about those throwbacks.. should use those as standard and modify our helmet logo a bit.

Royal Laegotti

Reaction score
newcster68;1806030 said:
now see those look actually cool.. forgot about those throwbacks.. should use those as standard and modify our helmet logo a bit.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Just like these!
Aikman%201994.jpg

And only twice a year to replace the throwups...I..I..I.. mean throwbacks!;)

Royal Laegotti

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1806033 said:
This thread was like the worst idea--- ever.

I agree and I hope Jerry Jones isn't getting ideas about messin' with the uniforms when they open the new stadium!

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
xpistofer;1805961 said:
with all due respect to newcster....

this is the worst idea ever. sorry.

the unis are classic, and the greatest in sports....

Why would we want to change the Colors?, the Cowboys Uniforms are classic along with the Yankees, you don't see them changing.

Royal Laegotti

Reaction score
AmishCowboy;1806050 said:
Why would we want to change the Colors?, the Cowboys Uniforms are classic along with the Yankees, you don't see them changing.

Exactly, two of America's cultural cornerstones! Yanks and Cowboys and all that goes with'em!

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
First off..you need to be cognizant of the Cowboys history and tradition. Then you need to scrap the Clown Suit lookin' Throwback uniforms and stick with the classic uniforms that hold all of the tradition.

Why would we want to honor those horrible uniforms from the early years of the team when we always lost? We became a winning team AFTER we started wearing the new look uniforms and while we have had ups and downs they have always been one of the most popular uniforms in the league. Why would we want to change that?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I thought about this a while back

I like the 1976 Bicentennial helmet with the red stripe.
I would not be against having those helmets introduced as our standard helmets when we open the new stadium. America's Team with the red stripe.

As far as Jersey's.... maybe a some small changes... not sure what I would change if anything

On the Pants... add a star to the side like some teams do when they add their logo.

Wrangler87

Reaction score
They have changed the uniforms a little, and I wish they would change it back when we go to the new stadium. I'm talking about the color of the numbers on the white uniforms. They change the numbers, the endzones and the cheerleaders uniforms to a lighter color blue at some point. I wish they would take it all back to the same color blue as the star on the helmet, like they were in the 70's and 80's.