Could the Cowboys need a uniform overhaul?

StevenOtero

Reaction score
This helmet is pretty sharp. It was used during the 1976 for the bicentennial.
PAAAIADHCPMKDKCE.jpg

PAAAAAKBOACDIEAG.jpg

76cowboys_detail.jpg

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
newcster68;1805944 said:
The Cowboys have had the same dreary looking uniform for years. I am even starting to like the throwback look better.

What is your opinion or ideas on how a change could give a new fresh look to the Cowboys Orginization?

Leave our team's unis alone - and stick to your masterplan for an improved umbrella...

bush-umbrella.jpg

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
newcster68;1805944 said:
You know there have been many teams in the NFL that have completely overhauled their teams looks and appearance with some looking much better than the old uniforms. Could the Dallas Cowboys be heading for a new look if they win the Super Bowl?

I was thinking like adding more color to their uniforms.

Example:

Jersey might be a nice royal blue color with the 2 large stars on the shoulder in solid white with a red trim around the star and white number on the chest with red outline. v-collar with red and white trim. The Cowboys name just below the v-trim.

Pants would be solid white with a red and blur line down the side with white in the middle.

Helmet would be a shiny white color with red and blue stripe up the middle with white in between and of course a star logo on the side pointing downward with 2 or three small white lines giving it that shooting star look or even a logo similar to the Pats but modified a bit different.

I think this uniform would definately give the Cowboys that "America's Team" look.

The Cowboys have had the same dreary looking uniform for years. I am even starting to like the throwback look better.

What is your opinion or ideas on how a change could give a new fresh look to the Cowboys Orginization?

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. If you have family, try to lean on them until you regain your health. Seriously.

If it is color you want, become a Bengals fan.

Reaction score
Ummm the simple and polite answer would be "NO" but since I'm not that kind of guy most of the time, here it is....

You seriously need to put the Jim Beam down and check yourself into an AA clinic... Dallas has the most recognizable uniforms in all of sports and you say change them? Stop before it's too late.

kbman

Reaction score
FLcowboy;1807421 said:
A mind is a terrible thing to waste. If you have family, try to lean on them until you regain your health. Seriously.

If it is color you want, become a Bengals fan.

:lmao2: