Could this be a team that blossoms late in the year?

rambo2

Reaction score
The Cowboys have never been to a SB with an overpaid, over hyped, less than mediocre QB like Prescot has turned into. Everyone was giving him a pass for not showing up in the Arizona game and when the Boys got punked by the 9ers, WENTZ 2.0 was once again MIA in a very meaningful game. No, this team isn't going to sniff a SB until they acquire a bonafide QB to lead this team.
Less than mediocre? You need to watch some more football.

Trajan

Reaction score
SHOW ME...

As much as that used to be true it is no longer true.. Think about it where is the fading when you're 12 and five you only have five losses where was all the fading? playoffs maybe but that would be everyone but the sb winner?? 2018 started 3-5 finished 10-6 hardly a fade. Even 2020 bad year all around transitional coaching, covid, injuries finished 3-1

by the way sometimes the schedule dictates that I mean how many road games have we had late in the season and how many coming off those three games in 12 days are late in the season we've had back-to-back some of those after TG etc ... I just think you're generalizing from old memories.
Show me, exactly !!! Almost 30 years of fading, when the Cowboys show us something new, then I will believe.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
The faster some of you realize this team is going nowhere, the happier you'll be. We'll continue being in the middle, wasting second round picks, and fielding a below average QB that can't even drive the bus when it matters.

ArtClink

Reaction score
The faster some of you realize this team is going nowhere, the happier you'll be. We'll continue being in the middle, wasting second round picks, and fielding a below average QB that can't even drive the bus when it matters.
Ditto