Could we be seeing the rebirth of the Triplets?

GenoT

Reaction score
I guess you didn’t watch the 2nd half of the season when they went 7-1, then 1-1 in the playoffs with Dak, Zeke and Cooper with a cobbled together offensive line, D-Law, The Human Log both injured. But hey, I know your mind is wired negatively so hate on.
I watched all the games, and was impressed with the results.

HOWEVER, until we see improvement in the playoffs, comparing Dak-Zeke-Amari to 3-time SB winners Troy-Emmitt-Michael is a bit premature, as it has no basis in fact — and hating has nothing to do with it.
:facepalm:

But hey, I know your mind is wired like a smitten schoolgirl, so keep swinging those pom-poms.

Last edited:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
When I hear "rebirth of the triplets"....first image I think of....

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Just isn't going to be what you think.....

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Could we be seeing the rebirth of the triplets?

That is a question not a statement. If these guys stay together, stay competitive, and win a couple of rings then yes, they will be the new triplets.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I watched all the games, and was impressed with the results.

HOWEVER, until we see improvement in the playoffs, comparing Dak-Zeke-Amari to 3-time SB winners Troy-Emmitt-Michael is a bit premature, as it has no basis in fact — and hating has nothing to do with it.
:facepalm:

But hey, I know your mind is wired like a smitten schoolgirl, so keep swinging those pom-poms.
Aaaah, now it's on to crapping on the playoff results. And no one, especially me, has compared them to Troy-Emmit-Michael. All the article says is "could they be?". Obviously the jury is still out and if you don't think there's the possibility then you are a hater. Based on your past posts, if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck it's a duck.

cern

Reaction score
I see a rebirth in our desire to remake things.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I'll take a rebirth of Super Bowl Champs. I love Dak, Zeke and Coop and what they bring to the table but it all means nothing with no hardware. Call them whatever you want after that....but if truth be known; no one called Troy, Emmitt and Irvin the Triplets until they won a ring.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'll take a rebirth of Super Bowl Champs. I love Dak, Zeke and Coop and what they bring to the table but it all means nothing with no hardware. Call them whatever you want after that....but if truth be known; no one called Troy, Emmitt and Irvin the Triplets until they won a ring.
Some people are so blinded by their hate they can't see the forest because of the trees. Hate consumes you. Research it. Sure the Cowboys haven't done squat since the 90's. Does that mean they can't do something now? Of course not so why dwell on the negative and not be open to the positive?

GenoT

Reaction score
Aaaah, now it's on to crapping on the playoff results. And no one, especially me, has compared them to Troy-Emmit-Michael. All the article says is "could they be?". Obviously the jury is still out and if you don't think there's the possibility then you are a hater. Based on your past posts, if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck it's a duck.
Impressed that you’ve taking the time to evaluate my past posts and judge me.

To help you continue to do so in the future, please pick a finger and rotate, pal!
:thumbup:

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Some people are so blinded by their hate they can't see the forest because of the trees. Hate consumes you. Research it. Sure the Cowboys haven't done squat since the 90's. Does that mean they can't do something now? Of course not so why dwell on the negative and not be open to the positive?
What in my statement indicates hate?

seamus18

Reaction score
My God, I can't wait for this season! I'm feeling good things!

Rayman70

Reaction score
tired of all the triplet talk. It really doesn't apply here. The league is different these days. I don't think we will ever see 3 players(offensively) on a team dominate like ours did in the 90's. Look at New England and how they win. Its not really 3 guys that beat you...its all 11 on offense...the 1 constant is Tom Brady of course. Seattle is the same way...spread the wealth applies offensively in the NFL. Teams can plan so well these days , so it is vital to be diverse on offense. Which we haven't been for the last several years. That's why we have Kellen Moore essentially running a version of the spread offense now. Triplets are fine, but wont win you a Title.