Counting Down The 50 Greatest Quarterbacks In NFL History

kskboys

Reaction score
Delhomme was nothing special. SB appearances is a team accomplishment. Rex Grossman made a SB.

Define better? There is nothing Delhomme did better. He was a one year wonder. His run was so short.

Lamar has worked on his passing and has become a much better passer from the pocket. But his legs alone are the deadliest to ever touch the league. As far as Lamar making a SB I don’t know if he can if Mahomes is in his way.
Well, since your agument is w/ Delhomme, simply replace him w/ Daryl Lamonica, then you agree w/ the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well, since your agument is w/ Delhomme, simply replace him w/ Daryl Lamonica, then you agree w/ the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Naw I told you Garcia, Culpepper and the rest of them subpar names you listed. You got me on Lamonica. Before my time lol.

perrykemp

Reaction score
I mean beyond rule changes modern QBs have honed themselves in a way that changed the league.
Which is why I always think Bart Starr is typically criminally underrated in their types of rankings.

Dude had a 104.8 QB career rating in the playoffs (still 2nd highest ever) playing primarily in the 1960s!

Also multiple regular seasons with QB ratings above 100 (105.0 in 1966, and 104.3 in 1968) also in the 1960s.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Brady wouldn't have made it more than 5 years in the 70s.
O h I think he would have lasted longer; but the fact that outside of Blanda and I think Earl Morral no one was playing at 40 in those times says it all

gtb1943

Reaction score
I mean the list is a joke.

Let me first off say most of these guys you listed our before I was even born. But I for sure have watched names like Delhomme, Jeff Garcia, Carr, Alex Smith, Culpepper and all that other trash from the 2000's on and there is absolutely no way those guys are better than a two time MVP. You're naming backups...its a joke. And now i'm questioning the rest of your list of guys in the 60's and 70's I never saw play.....
the only joke is those that think only the players of this era are the great ones

gtb1943

Reaction score
Dak is about to break all of Romo's Cowboys franchise records (plus have better TDs-to-INTs ratio, better accuracy completions %, better passer and QBR career ratings, etc), but let's put Romo in the top 50 while keeping Dak off?

Hilarious. A joke.
Dak Bots are so funny