Couple of Tweets from Hardy

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
True, but not a single religion on Earth equates beating the daylights out of a woman with going 70 in a 65 (figuratively speaking).

Nor does any religion condone slander and false witness such as "beating the daylights of of a woman" either.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I agree, so let's all stop with the "all sins are equal therefore you are as guilty as the woman beater" idiocy.

The only idiocy on display here is showing one's ignorance. And its not just in reference to revealed truth.

Rogah

Reaction score
The only idiocy on display here is showing one's ignorance. And its not just in reference to revealed truth.
Not true. People trying to equate pro athletes beating up women to any other transgression imaginable are a fine example of idiocy on display.

fortdick

Reaction score
If you believe in the Lord Almighty, you know that he does not view sin that way, but carry on...

This is true. God hates all sin. But some are worse than others, even in God's eyes. Not saying this is one of them, just Hitler won't get away with a few Hail Marys and Pater Nosters.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
your right , they will bring it up more than once if game is slow.
I think it has been brought up in every game so far/

yeah they did and basically said he was awful and should be out of nfl, etc etc.
They are just being politically correct.
Way over blown, and ray rice was much worse and no mention of him anymore, possibly why he isnt playing.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Love this guy. He's not a bad person. Clearly. He clearly wants to and has gotten better. Re-sign him Jerry. He wants to win, he wants to be a Cowboy, he wants to be a better man. That's the kind of guy you want as one of your leaders. Nobody is perfect, but he's working at it and aspiring to get better and better and better. He loves the game of football. He brings a tenacity, an energy level, that is contagious and inspires those around him. That's not a guy you wanna let go.

Seriously? I am rooting for the guy, but there is nothing that "clearly" indicates he gets anything. Love the player, not crazy about the guy, but I am rooting for him to become a good guy.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have to laugh at ESPN looking down from their Ivory tower casting judgment while employing Ray Lewis at the same time. LOL

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I have to laugh at ESPN looking down from their Ivory tower casting judgment while employing Ray Lewis at the same time. LOL

And Cris Carter, drug and alcohol issues as a player. Gave players the advice of making sure they have a fall guy. A lot of other questionable incidents yet no problem.
Sean Salisbury, sending dick pics to interns. THere are tons of people working for ESPN that have issues yet they are holier than thou.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
And Cris Carter, drug and alcohol issues as a player. Gave players the advice of making sure they have a fall guy. A lot of other questionable incidents yet no problem.
Sean Salisbury, sending dick pics to interns. THere are tons of people working for ESPN that have issues yet they are holier than thou.

You got that right. Their high and mighty approach to the indiscretions of 19 and 20 year old kids is more sad than laughable. I worked on American Ninja Warrior for one season and our host worked at ESPN and the stories she told us were unbelievable. She said with professional teams everybody knew everything but for college teams they specifically tried to dig up dirt on FL. St and Ohio St because it made for good ratings.

She also said their Christmas parties were a scene right out of an 80's movie. Cocaine openly done in the bathrooms and extramarital sex in the stairwells - lots of it. She said being in Bristol, CT was a breeding ground for bad behavior because it was so small and isolated.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I wish someone would do an expose on ESPN....guarantee it would be must see TV