Couple of Tweets from Hardy

Rogah

Reaction score
The excuse making apologists are in overdrive again today, I see.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
People need to get over it. Hardy isn't obligated to apologize to anyone...especially over social media.

Who's to say he hasn't already said these things to the people who were actually affected by his actions?

We're all sinners and his sins aren't any worse than yours or mine. He who is without sin cast the first stone.

Step off your soap box and worry about your own demons.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Some of you people utterly amaze me. The guy has a stripper crack ***** (who had been doing cocaine and drinking) trying to get money from him and in order to get her to leave his place he ends up getting cut and his assistant has to restrain the girl to get her out of the place which is most likely how she got the bruises. Hardy calls 911. Everybody that knows Hardy well says violence is not his MO. The WOMAN bench judge finds him guilty, oh BTW, a woman judge who went easy on a guy for DV and then the guy ends up killing the girl in the future so maybe, just maybe she's reacting in this situation. On appeal, which is normal by the way in this NC goofy justice system, the case falls apart and is dismissed because the girl's story isnt consistent.

None of us were there so we dont really know what happened, but in any normal and rational way of looking at it a sane person who is willing to take a few minutes and look at ALL the evidence would realize that the mediot and presstitute sound bites and agenda are anything but accurate.

We've got posters on here blasting Hardy based on sketchy and inconsistent testimony and bashing any fans that dont condemn him, yet have spent months and months defending known cheaters for letting air out of footballs denying real evidence.

We've got other posters calling Hardy a POS and dont want him on the team.

Why? Who knows, but one thing is for certain. Its either because they havent bothered to look at the details, and/or like the mediots and presstitutes there is an agenda that must go on and facts and truth are irrelevant.

Wow, overreact much?

This is the first thing I've even said about the situation. Literally every other post I've made on this board regarding Hardy has been about his positive impact on the field.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Wow, overreact much?

This is the first thing I've even said about the situation. Literally every other post I've made on this board regarding Hardy has been about his positive impact on the field.

Nope! Not at all! I never overreact to anything.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Nope! Not at all! I never overreact to anything.

You should know that I'm the eternal optimist and typically spew sunshine out of every orifice. I'm just calling it like I see it. I'm not saying you're wrong. I just would've rather not seen the photos released at all. You are right that this was a lose-lose scenario for him. There's nothing he could've done to make it any better, I will give you that.

kevm3

Reaction score
Hardy has already been out for a year and 4 games and the victim isn't asking for Hardy to publicly apologize, so I don't see what people are going crazy over. Why does Hardy need to apologize to couch potatoes and media sensationalists? If people were truly outraged over Hardy, they would have been screaming about him signing here in the first place, but now that the media is dragging up old dust, people are in a frenzy about how awful the guy is.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hardy has already been out for a year and 4 games and the victim isn't asking for Hardy to publicly apologize, so I don't see what people are going crazy over. Why does Hardy need to apologize to couch potatoes and media sensationalists? If people were truly outraged over Hardy, they would have been screaming about him signing here in the first place, but now that the media is dragging up old dust, people are in a frenzy about how awful the guy is.

i am recently sure that the ungrateful woman was asking for it.
leave Hardy alone. He has suffered enough.

Kaiser

Reaction score
You can go to all sorts of excuses to explain the bruises. Maybe I shouldn't be so critical though because there have been celebrities that I thought were decent human beings and I defended them a long time until I couldn't anymore. I didn't want to believe it. So I guess I get it.

There is a saying in the Entertainment Industry that "You should never meet your Idols". People think George Clooney is some wonderful guy because they like the roles he plays in movies, but in reality he is moody and standoffish. I don't think professional athletes are heros or villains, I think they normal people with abnormal athletic ability.

Like others in this thread I read a bunch of information on Hardy before he was ever declared a free agent by Carolina, and it was patently obvious even then that he had been accused by someone whose story didn't even come close to adding up. If he was your cousin Greg Hardy the UPS driver instead of Greg Hardy the professional athlete, you would feel empathy for him for what he has gone through but still tell him to stop dating nutjob cocktail waitresses.

fortdick

Reaction score
They jury was instructed to disregard the comment. The judge can give him a warning but it is a serious issue to be scolded by the judge.

Regardless of any punishment, the comment was just an outburst of emotion by the DA any has no meaning legally.

Well, it was stated as fact during the game last night, so maybe Collinsworth and Michaels were just guessing?

Rogah

Reaction score
And yet all of us sinners need the same forgiveness because we're all in the same boat regardless of our own grading system on self righteousness.
Well now you're approaching what different religions believe with regards to divine forgiveness, and I don't want to compare the religions of the world to each other and how each approaches the above.

You're certainly entitled to your religious beliefs, but meanwhile down here on planet Earth, beating the daylights out of a woman is a little bit more severe than going 70 in a 65.