Couple of Tweets from Hardy

Rogah

Reaction score
Yet all sins put the individual sinner in an equally unrighteous standing in the eyes of the Good Lord.
Again, depends on which religion you subscribe to. Suffice to say that most mainstream religions have degrees of sinfulness, so not all sins are created equal.

It's sad what the Hardy apologists have no resorted to. In order to absolve a pro athlete that beat up a woman, they are literally arguing "we are all sinners and all sins are equal so you're no better than Hardy is."

Rogah

Reaction score
If you believe in the Lord Almighty, you know that he does not view sin that way, but carry on...
I subscribe to a religion that disagrees with the above. The God I believe in does not consider dropping a "g-******" as being on the same level as committing murder.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Sorry, but I don't need a doctorate in theology and divinity to know that not all sins are equal in the eyes of the Good Lord.

The very suggestion is absurd.

Unless you are the Good Lord, you are not in a position to judge anyone's sins That is reserved for God himself. You may like to think that your sins are better than someone else's, but you cannot know. Also, what you also do not know is the repentance of the sinner.

knightrider94

Reaction score
I subscribe to a religion that disagrees with the above. The God I believe in does not consider dropping a "g-******" as being on the same level as committing murder.

The Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:2-17 NKJV)
1 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.
3 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
4 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
5 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
6 “You shall not murder.
7 “You shall not commit adultery.
8 “You shall not steal.
9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10 “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.”

Like I said, carry on...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Well now you're approaching what different religions believe with regards to divine forgiveness, and I don't want to compare the religions of the world to each other and how each approaches the above.

You're certainly entitled to your religious beliefs, but meanwhile down here on planet Earth, beating the daylights out of a woman is a little bit more severe than going 70 in a 65.

There you go misrepresenting what Hardy was accused of again. Not even the pictures reflect a woman that has had the daylights beaten out of her. Even the Judge that convicted him deemed the transgression a mere misdemeanor with suspended jail time. Hate the man if you must but hold him accountable for what he is accused of, not the exaggerations you keep spouting.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Well now you're approaching what different religions believe with regards to divine forgiveness, and I don't want to compare the religions of the world to each other and how each approaches the above.

You're certainly entitled to your religious beliefs, but meanwhile down here on planet Earth, beating the daylights out of a woman is a little bit more severe than going 70 in a 65.

I really have no interest in what all the man made religions of the world espouse as far as forgiveness. I am however, concerned with what my Creator has to say about it. And He says 1 sin makes one a sinner as much as 1000 sins makes one a sinner, and thats down here on earth He is talking about.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
1 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.
3 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
4 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
5 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
6 “You shall not murder.
8 “You shall not steal.
10 “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.”

Like I said, carry on...

Now you'll get him rattled with facts

Rogah

Reaction score
6 “You shall not murder.
8 “You shall not steal.

Like I said, carry on...
Yes, I am aware of what the 10 Commandments say, but there is not a single religion on Earth - including the ones that subscribe to those Commandments - that views all 10 as being equally sinful.

So thank you for proving my point.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Again, depends on which religion you subscribe to. Suffice to say that most mainstream religions have degrees of sinfulness, so not all sins are created equal.

It's sad what the Hardy apologists have no resorted to. In order to absolve a pro athlete that beat up a woman, they are literally arguing "we are all sinners and all sins are equal so you're no better than Hardy is."

See now you are taking one's standing/position judicially as a sinner and trying to equate it with one's life practice. A common mistake committed by those who arent in the know.

BTW, that "in the know" was used since you threw that around in the past

Rogah

Reaction score
I really have no interest in what all the man made religions of the world espouse as far as forgiveness. I am however, concerned with what my Creator has to say about it. And He says 1 sin makes one a sinner as much as 1000 sins makes one a sinner, and thats down here on earth He is talking about.
That's your belief and your entitled to it, but you should respect others of different beliefs.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Yes, I am aware of what the 10 Commandments say, but there is not a single religion on Earth - including the ones that subscribe to those Commandments - that views all 10 as being equally sinful.

What all the religions espouse is irrelevant. What the Giver of those commandments does however. And that is, if you commit just ONE, it demonstrates the fact that you are a sinner who is in need of forgiveness.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
That's your belief and your entitled to it, but you should respect others of different beliefs.

In the same manner that you respected all who thot and still think the Pats have a history and track record of cheating?

BTW, I can respect others while still manifesting truth.

Rogah

Reaction score
In the same manner that you respected all who thot and still think the Pats have a history and track record of cheating?
Wow. You really just can't help yourself, can you? This is a thread about Greg Hardy.

Seriously, child. Get over it.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score

He didnt prove your point. He actually refuted it. Yet this is the same stuff you would claim over the Cheaters Deflaegate scandal.

knightrider94

Reaction score
Yes, I am aware of what the 10 Commandments say, but there is not a single religion on Earth - including the ones that subscribe to those Commandments - that views all 10 as being equally sinful..

If you believe in God, then what you just said is a man made falsehood to make yourself feel better about your impending judgement. It just is. If you believe in God, then you believe that we all have judgement coming one day for our sins. No one is sinless, but there is a way to forgiveness.

This is my last post on this topic.

Rogah

Reaction score
What all the religions espouse is irrelevant. What the Giver of those commandments does however. And that is, if you commit just ONE, it demonstrates the fact that you are a sinner who is in need of forgiveness.
True, but not a single religion on Earth equates beating the daylights out of a woman with going 70 in a 65 (figuratively speaking).

CCBoy

Reaction score
Wow. You really just can't help yourself, can you? This is a thread about Greg Hardy.

Seriously, child. Get over it.

First, he's no child. I take his six any day...secondly, religion is not an acceptible topic for this site. Site rules.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
True, but not a single religion on Earth equates beating the daylights out of a woman with going 70 in a 65 (figuratively speaking).

Once again, you are equating what someone may or may not do in life with one's judicial standing before an Almighty Righteous God. Two completely different things.

Rogah

Reaction score
First, he's no child. I take his six any day...secondly, religion is not an acceptible topic for this site. Site rules.
I agree, so let's all stop with the "all sins are equal therefore you are as guilty as the woman beater" idiocy.