Couple of Tweets from Hardy

gmoney112

Reaction score
LOL I'm getting a kick out of these. The fact is he's stupid. Anybody with half a brain should have known what was going to happen when he said it. Of course Jerry came to his defense. that was funny too. I'm sure he'll do something stupid again. That's what he does. Oh well we're stuck with him.

His comments were incredibly tame compared to what is normally said on the field or basically around any water cooler in any office in the country.

Those that feign surprise and want to judge are usually ones who are completely misplacing priorities or want to project onto Hardy.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Then respect him. That's your right. I don't.

And that is your right. But it is those who are fake that lack tact. It's a shame what we have become, where saying something harmless and is widely believed causes such outrage.

As for these tweets, I would say the Cowboys asked him to express remorse/regret even if he doesn't admit guilt just to calm things down some. To quiet the mob.

Last edited:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
His timing is atrocious. Would he have said this if those photos weren't leaked?

I love his product on the field, but this screams "I'm sorry I got caught" to me.

Well, if this is "I'm sorry I got caught"... then this is the first time he's done it. It hasn't been his way in the past.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
He's being pressured to do this. He should have said it weeks ago instead of his comments about Tom Brady's wife. Oh well at least he said it. that's something I guess.

You don't know if he's being told to do this or not. That is 100% conjecture on your part.

Maybe he is... maybe he isn't... but you stated it like it is a fact.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
And that is your right. But it is those who are fake that lack tact. It's a shame what we have become, where saying something harmless and is widely believed causes such outrage.

As for these tweets, I would say the Cowboys asked him to express remorse/regret even if he doesn't admit guilt just to calm things down some. To quiet the mob.
You may be right... but they haven't asked him up to this point.

RunDMC

Reaction score
He said Brady's wife was hot who cares? She is hot. He's not the only person to think that. The media ate it up. It's a non issue. People make big deals out of nothing. Hardy is a Cowboy. They will continue to support him as they should. You people think every player is gonna be a choir boy. We don't know what a lot of these guys do away from the facility. We hope they aren't getting in trouble and Hardy hasn't since you know what.

Every little thing is be construed. Get over yourself people. Let the man live his life. There is no need to dissect and criticize everything the guy says. I mean damn some of you are looking for something to complain about when it comes to Hardy. Just be happy we have a dude like him. Think back to last year our best pass rusher was Jeremy Mincey. At least now we have a guy we know can get after quarterbacks and do it consistently. He is an absolute beast on the football field.

I hate how so many people act like they're perfect. Nobody is. Hardy made some mistakes. He's gotta learn from them and all indications are that he is and will keep doing so. I'll take a guy like him on my team any day of the week. You don't find dominant pass rushers on trees. Guys who command so much attention and respect. Guys who can single handily take over a football game. Guys who don't concede anything. Someone who is a two way player. He leaves it all out there. I'll take that. Give me that guy any day of the week.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
LOL I'm getting a kick out of these. The fact is he's stupid. Anybody with half a brain should have known what was going to happen when he said it. Of course Jerry came to his defense. that was funny too. I'm sure he'll do something stupid again. That's what he does. Oh well we're stuck with him.
I look at the comment like this if anybody else would have said that would they be mad? Since we know the answer is no I can't be outraged or upset at them harmless comments lol.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I know they would. I remember all the hate over Big Ben. lol

Ben got accused TWICE of rape. He only got off because he paid his way out. Of course you can't take pictures of the horrible mental scars and anguish left on a rape victim so no one cares because it doesn't sell or generate clicks.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The media doesn't care about his apologies, the fans don't. They don't. This guy will NEVER be able to do a damn thing right again in the eyes of the moronic fans and mediots.

I wouldn't offer up an apology to a single damn human being outside of the ex if I was him. No one else deserves a damn apology. I love how society takes a story and makes themselves the victim and expects an apology from players/celebrities.

Get the **** out of here with this.

9of11

Reaction score
I'm really dreading tomorrows game not because its against the Iggles but because what the media is going to do all game before and after. Its going to be a Greg Hardy Smear fest. Before the game, after the game, and during the game. its going to be blown so out of proportion its not even going to be funny. They are going to try and bring down the Cowboys entire organization.

RunDMC

Reaction score
There was plenty of outrage when he was a Panther. Please note the 15 games missed.

Come back with supportable arguments.

People weren't saying the Panthers were enabling Hardy.

There wasn't this amount of rage towards Carolina.

The media is jumping at straws. Because he's a Dallas Cowboy and anyone that plays here that gets in any kind of trouble will be under a microscope.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
His comments were incredibly tame compared to what is normally said on the field or basically around any water cooler in any office in the country.

Those that feign surprise and want to judge are usually ones who are completely misplacing priorities or want to project onto Hardy.

This wasn't around the water cooler. This was in public.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
You don't know if he's being told to do this or not. That is 100% conjecture on your part.

Maybe he is... maybe he isn't... but you stated it like it is a fact.

I think it's too much of a coincidence that he's saying it right after those pictures were released and right before tomorrow when he's going to get bashed by the talking heads from sun up to sun down. But yea it;s just my opinion. I don't know it as fact.