Cowboys 1st Round pick

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If it upsets you so badly maybe you should find another thread to your liking and post there.

Your hate makes you look so stupid, I put you on ignore a few times over this, but yet you insist on being a butt every time. Your hate is off the charts.
I pity you, as you just can't let it go.
If you are obsessed with Dez so much, why don't you start your own private forum about him.
Then you can respond to yourself without being questioned.

And DO NOT tell me what threads to post in.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
It doesn't really matter who is/was a better receiver. Dak is playing much better now with Amari than he ever did with Dez and that is really the only thing that matters.

I was initially against the trade as I thought we were getting a young receiver with talent and upside, but who had never really realized his potential and tended to drop passes. Not the kind of player you would trade what was looking like a top 10 pick for. After seeing how well he has played since coming here, and our pick dropping lower and lower, I will say it was a great trade.

Also, having watched Carr play a few games since the trade...that dude is terrible.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It doesn't really matter who is/was a better receiver. Dak is playing much better now with Amari than he ever did with Dez and that is really the only thing that matters.

I was initially against the trade as I thought we were getting a young receiver with talent and upside, but who had never really realized his potential and tended to drop passes. Not the kind of player you would trade what was looking like a top 10 pick for. After seeing how well he has played since coming here, and our pick dropping lower and lower, I will say it was a great trade.

Also, having watched Carr play a few games since the trade...that dude is terrible.

Playing better until the red zone, or inside the 10. They can't get those TD's. Happens way too often. End up up pick or a FG.
This is where they miss Dez.

Verdict

Reaction score
Your hate makes you look so stupid, I put you on ignore a few times over this, but yet you insist on being a butt every time. Your hate is off the charts.
I pity you, as you just can't let it go.
If you are obsessed with Dez so much, why don't you start your own private forum about him.
Then you can respond to yourself without being questioned.

And DO NOT tell me what threads to post in.

You sure are sensitive bro. Lol. Anytime I say anything negative about Dez you love showing up to defend him.

I tell you what. I'll keep giving my opinion on Dez when I want to and you can keep on not liking it. That sounds like a good plan. You won't silence my opinion. And the way you defend Dez makes it look like you are either Dez or he is your boyfriend. Carry on.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Playing better until the red zone, or inside the 10. They can't get those TD's. Happens way too often. End up up pick or a FG.
I think the bigger issue is trying to pass so heavily once we get down there. That's where we really need to lean on Zeke but it's like Linehan forgets he exists. It's really driving me crazy. That's part of the reason Zeke only has like 6 TD's on the season.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You sure are sensitive bro. Lol. Anytime I say anything negative about Dez you love showing up to defend him.

I tell you what. I'll keep giving my opinion on Dez when I want to and you can keep on not liking it. That sounds like a good plan. You won't silence my opinion. And the way you defend Dez makes it look like you are either Dez or he is your boyfriend. Carry on.

Not sensitive at all. And the bf thing, I think you are in love with him, but he laughed at you. So hence the hate.

Verdict

Reaction score
I think the bigger issue is trying to pass so heavily once we get down there. That's where we really need to lean on Zeke but it's like Linehan forgets he exists. It's really driving me crazy. That's part of the reason Zeke only has like 6 TD's on the season.

Yeah. The biggest issue we have inside the red zone isnplay calling, not personnel.

dwreck27

Reaction score
That's BS. Dez in his prime was a athletic freak. Even Romo would admit he made his job easy. Dez lost speed and athleticism so now he's a different player. Dez made Rom look good on those back shoulder fades. Let's don't forget that.

Lol no... If dez was even half the player he was hyped up to be he would have been Daks security blanket and helped him improve and take it to the next level... kind of like how Amari is doing it right now with only having been here 6 games!

Lol I use to be a Dez fan and I have his jersey currently sitting in my spare guest room closet.... but looking back it was obvious that Dez needs to pick up a nice steak dinner where ever Romo wants at least once a year

silver

Reaction score
Me thinks we were one dimensional before Amari got here. In addition we've been leaning so much on Zeke he's getting worn out. Don't think we have the end zone threats with the current personnel that we lost in Dez & Witten. We were so used to the fade or back side fade with Dez and the post with Witten. Our current personnel is better suited for pick plays, play action or rpo's at the goal line. Once our WR and QB gel on goal line passing plays our scoring will be ok.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
i think coop's ability to create separation with very little room makes him a great RZ guy. he's just not a "throw it up" RZ guy; different type.
He’s never been known as a consistent RZ threat. You’re giving a reason that he could be, but for whatever reason it hasn’t worked out that way for him. In Oakland Crabtree was the RZ guy. He hasn’t been here long enough to know what he’ll be, but so far he’s been primarily a threat in between the 20s. He does have 2 RZ TDs with Dallas so far through 6 games(although one was the fluky OT catch on Sunday). So maybe Dallas will figure out how to use him that way, which would be great.

Verdict

Reaction score
Not sensitive at all. And the bf thing, I think you are in love with him, but he laughed at you. So hence the hate.

Yeah, keep telling that to yourself. Lol. If you weren't that sensitive you wouldn't be defending Dez like he's your man. Lol. You would just move on, but you cant help yourself. You and about half a dozen more defend Dez like the moth to a flame. Ha ha. Oh well. Enjoy my posting!!! Take care.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
He’s never been known as a consistent RZ threat. You’re giving a reason that he could be, but for whatever reason it hasn’t worked out that way for him. In Oakland Crabtree was the RZ guy. He hasn’t been here long enough to know what he’ll be, but so far he’s been primarily a threat in between the 20s. He does have 2 RZ TDs with Dallas so far through 6 games(although one was the fluky OT catch on Sunday). So maybe Dallas will figure out how to use him that way, which would be great.

true. he definitely isn't the "lob it up and catch it" guy Dez was. Dez was truly difficult to guard in the RZ.

Verdict

Reaction score

Yeah. The team sure misses those tantrums on the sideline. That's the kind of "passion" we need around here. There is nothing like a bratty malcontent to really urge your team on to victory when the game is on the line. And pestering his QB with I'm open even when I'm not always helped a lot too. Good times!!!

Verdict

Reaction score
Lol no... If dez was even half the player he was hyped up to be he would have been Daks security blanket and helped him improve and take it to the next level... kind of like how Amari is doing it right now with only having been here 6 games!

Lol I use to be a Dez fan and I have his jersey currently sitting in my spare guest room closet.... but looking back it was obvious that Dez needs to pick up a nice steak dinner where ever Romo wants at least once a year
Well said!

:clap::clap::clap:

lukin2006

Reaction score
Amari is approaching where Dez was at his peak.

Dez never performed as Amari has. Amari, all day, every day is twice the receiver and teammate that clown the Bryant was. It's so nice not having the camera panning to the Cowboys and not seeing Bryant throwing hissie fits...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Sometimes it happens. Josh Gordon has shown he has better chemistry with Brandon Weeden and Cody Kessler than he does Tom Brady. Does that mean Gordon sucks or that Brady sucks? Or does that mean Brady's receivers made him?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dez never performed as Amari has. Amari, all day, every day is twice the receiver and teammate that clown the Bryant was. It's so nice not having the camera panning to the Cowboys and not seeing Bryant throwing hissie fits...

Amari doesn't have the athleticism Dez had. So Dez could go up and get some footballs. Dez doesn't have the route running that Amari. Two different receivers but you can win with both in this league. Amari is better for Dak.