Cowboys 1st Round pick

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, keep telling that to yourself. Lol. If you weren't that sensitive you wouldn't be defending Dez like he's your man. Lol. You would just move on, but you cant help yourself. You and about half a dozen more defend Dez like the moth to a flame. Ha ha. Oh well. Enjoy my posting!!! Take care.
Yeah. The team sure misses those tantrums on the sideline. That's the kind of "passion" we need around here. There is nothing like a bratty malcontent to really urge your team on to victory when the game is on the line. And pestering his QB with I'm open even when I'm not always helped a lot too. Good times!!!

Keep telling yourself that crap too. You are the worse fan and most hateful of anyone.
Your hate is incomprehensible.

Again not sensitive. I reply because you can't go one day without some kind of Daz hate post.
You are obsessed with the man.

I do not say one thing about Dez, until you start your hate. I am not defending him, I am just saying how stupid it makes you look.
And your hate and posts are stupid for continuing with them.

Leave it go, it is in the past. move on. Your life will be better. Or do you need some therapy.

mardwin

Reaction score
Cowboys current draft position is #24 in the first round. That Amari pick looking better and better.

That's Taco Charlton territory.

I'll bet Dez is sick, watching Amari catching all those TD passes and seeing what a real number one receiver does.

Cooper is sure justifying the trade value right now. I was opposed to giving up a 1st round pick for a WR especially after our recent history with guys like Roy Williams and Joey Galloway but credit goes to the front office for making the right call.

On the Dez front, it is unfair to compare him to Cooper his route running was never good for a #1 receiver standards.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I don't get the Dez hate, he was a great Cowboy and played his heart out. His skillset paired with Romo very well, he needed an aggressive QB that's willing to take more risks. Injuries started robbing him of some of that athleticism, it happens. It would have been great if he would have been able to adjust his game, but it's hard for guys to accept the reality. He's moved on and hope he does well.

Verdict

Reaction score
Cooper is sure justifying the trade value right now. I was opposed to giving up a 1st round pick for a WR especially after our recent history with guys like Roy Williams and Joey Galloway but credit goes to the front office for making the right call.

On the Dez front, it is unfair to compare him to Cooper his route running was never good for a #1 receiver standards.

I loved the player in Cooper but the compensation stung a little but. I was wait and see, but concerned. Then as the team gave its reasoning I felt a little but better about it, but was still concerned. I'm not concerned anymore even if the performance goes south. It was a good risk for the team, but the risk was substantial.

Verdict

Reaction score
Keep telling yourself that crap too. You are the worse fan and most hateful of anyone.
Your hate is incomprehensible.

Again not sensitive. I reply because you can't go one day without some kind of Daz hate post.
You are obsessed with the man.

I do not say one thing about Dez, until you start your hate. I am not defending him, I am just saying how stupid it makes you look.
And your hate and posts are stupid for continuing with them.

Leave it go, it is in the past. move on. Your life will be better. Or do you need some therapy.

No you definitely defend him as if he is your boyfriend. Lol. But that's ok. It's your right. And it's my right to voice an opinion you don't seem to care for. All is good in the world. Lighten up.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No you definitely defend him as if he is your boyfriend. Lol. But that's ok. It's your right. And it's my right to voice an opinion you don't seem to care for. All is good in the world. Lighten up.

Lighten up, you are the one throwing out insults, with he BF Crap..stop...you are just making yourself look more and more ignorant.

As I said, you were jilted so you start hating him.

I can careless about you, it is you that does not like my opinions and when you get called out for being ignorant .

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Cant we just leave Dez alone, he was a great Cowboy for a long time who holds lots of Dallas records...

Back to the subject....Amari is worth three 1st round picks!

Me and maybe 5 other posters were saying it was a great trade......but than again im always right!..haha
You know some for strange reasons can't help but bring up Dez name and just like some can't help but bring up Romo name in random don't make sense situations. Some of these grown men are straight obsessed smh. As for the pick it was worth it after not agreeing with the move at first.

Kage

Reaction score
Dez was good, Cooper is good.

They had different ways of getting the job done, but they got the job done during the respective times.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Cowboys current draft position is #24 in the first round. That Amari pick looking better and better.

I'll bet Dez is sick, watching Amari catching all those TD passes and seeing what a real number one receiver does.
Make that the 25th overall pick per Archer

Coop >>>> 25th overall pick. Dallas FO knew that and pulled the trigger. :thumbup:

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
Yup... Amari is showing everyone that Dez was a product of Romo making look better than he actually was...

Dude was a one trick pony that was pretending to be a #1 WR

What he is REALLY showing us, by requesting an adjustment on his routes, is just how simple our passing game is. he has only been here a short while and is already telling Dak that DB's are sitting on our routes.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score

Dez is watching a real wr do what he wish he could do.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
OP.. just how many times did Dez "date" your significant other? You are way too bitter.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Make that the 25th overall pick per Archer

Coop >>>> 25th overall pick. Dallas FO knew that and pulled the trigger. :thumbup:

At worse, if we make the playoffs, and we should. We would be no lower than 21st pick. If we win a playoff game. Then it would be 25th.

JustChip

Reaction score

Yep, but then our 2nd is sliding as well. Oh, the conundrum - do we tank to preserve a higher 2nd round pick or do we sacrifice that pick position to win? I hate to say it, but there are some on here for whom it's a real difficult decision.