FEATURED *** Cowboys 2017 Draft Day One thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Taco is not going to be a monster year 1 or year 2. He looks real good against sub par talent, but lets see if Dallas can build up his frame and get him to push the line back. We are going to need someone to step up tho, there is no getting around that.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
The first stat that came up on ESPN for our number one draft pick was that "he didn't like tacos until college".

Championship.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Fwiw
5 of 7 NFL network analysts mocked Taco near or before pick 28

Although I may have tried to trade down, its not like this was a true reach

It looks like the Atlanta trade up ahead of us was because they were worried we'd take Tak

Last edited:

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
Taco is not going to be a monster year 1 or year 2. He looks real good against sub par talent, but lets see if Dallas can build up his frame and get him to push the line back. We are going to need someone to step up tho, there is no getting around that.

Just another project. Add him to the list of guys we talk about putting it together next year. Every year.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Listing to the phone call, this is obviously a Marinelli pick.

Good for Marinelli...he gets nothing nice.

I think you're right. I'm the guy that said if past history meant anything, he wouldn't want Charlton. He's a different guy than Rod has had before really. Hey, I like Rod a LOT and defend him around here so....we shall see.

Reaction score
I distinctly recall all the naysayers regarding Terrell Suggs when he posted the same 40 time and a slow "cone drill" or something like that,,, combine results ain't all that when you're talking D-linemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.