News: Cowboys activate LB Damone Clark

blueblood70

Reaction score
Id like to see him get 10 snaps on STs get his feet wet body take few bumps and then have the bye to evaluate.. come in play a full game on sts against GB and maybe get few snaps at LB as each game progresses. but have him active in case of injury etc

Im still very curious to why Cox isn't getting more play time. i wish someone would put Quinn on the spot in an interview and directly ask him this question. seems to me LVE ad BARR while a solid functioning pair at LB when Parsons plays more DE, they aren't collecting pro bowl votes, seem to be the weaker links on the defense. not bad just could use soem improvement in Run support

How in the world can Cox not earn more snaps?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Once they have the courage to play him on defense business will pick up. For now he's merely a ST role player.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Wait… is this just opinion? I’m waiting for confirmation in the title…

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Whether or not he makes a contribution this season isn’t important. It’s just amazing he’s already at a point where he can play. Good for him. Anything beyond that is the cherry on top.

Aven8

Reaction score
Good news. Can't wait until he is at full speed, as to what he can do on defense.
Won't happen right away, as posted he will get ST's plays first.

Going to take him a minute to get his sea legs. Having said that he’s young so it shouldn’t take long. This dude is built like Rolondo McClain.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Good news.

Will be interesting to see how his body (neck) respond to the physical punishment.

CoachD

Reaction score
Jason Peters will be gone very soon it not turning out too well for him.