News: Cowboys activate LB Damone Clark

Bigtex67

Reaction score
LOL. By the way, did anyone catch who helped make a potentially game saving stop against the Jags last week? Jaylon Smith. LOL. He'll milk that for a few weeks, at least.

Did he swipe?

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Cupcake team. Put him on the defense for a few plays. Enough of this cuddling players. Where the hell is Washington he can play!!!.

Rayman70

Reaction score
we are near the halfway mark. Its a marathon, not a sprint. patience guys. We can take things slow with the newbies.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Think they bring him in slowly, probably just a ST role early on.

IMO they'd be foolish to put a player that just had neck surgery in with a unit that runs full speed into other players that are about the same size as him. That's something I wouldn't do that's for sure.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I had the same neck surgery as DC. It takes a good full year before you are truly back to Normal. I use the word Normal loosely btw.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Id like to see him get 10 snaps on STs get his feet wet body take few bumps and then have the bye to evaluate.. come in play a full game on sts against GB and maybe get few snaps at LB as each game progresses. but have him active in case of injury etc

Im still very curious to why Cox isn't getting more play time. i wish someone would put Quinn on the spot in an interview and directly ask him this question. seems to me LVE ad BARR while a solid functioning pair at LB when Parsons plays more DE, they aren't collecting pro bowl votes, seem to be the weaker links on the defense. not bad just could use soem improvement in Run support

How in the world can Cox not earn more snaps?
My point exactly, If Cox and Clark can play, lets get them in and remove LVE..please Lord!!!!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Devin Harper and Luke Gifford might not be safe. With the depth issues Dallas has elsewhere it's hard to justify having seven LB's on the 53.

Carson

Reaction score
Devin Harper and Luke Gifford might not be safe. With the depth issues Dallas has elsewhere it's hard to justify having seven LB's on the 53.
Gifford likely would go. Harper was a draft pick and still in his rookie year. Giffords deal is for one year

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
IMO they'd be foolish to put a player that just had neck surgery in with a unit that runs full speed into other players that are about the same size as him. That's something I wouldn't do that's for sure.

He was practicing with the injury that he didn't even know he had. I am sure if he is medically cleared he is good to go.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I can’t wait to see what this kid does. He was a sure first rounder.